Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC in my opinion has always had weak coaches which has assisted in them under achieving in the playoffs.

Westbrook needs a coach that will let him play some what free but not super wreakless. There should be no reason why that team had and has such little ball movement with all the talent they had and have.

OKC in my opinion has always had weak coaches which has assisted in them under achieving in the playoffs.

Westbrook needs a coach that will let him play some what free but not super wreakless. There should be no reason why that team had and has such little ball movement with all the talent they had and have.
Lol you know where this going

Same excuses for Westbrook. It's the coaching it's the players around him.

Coaching is an issue but it don't matter who the coach is. He is a selfish me first player and you can't put a motion offense around him with his high volume low bball iq.

It's best to use him like Iverson. Get a real pg move him 2 sg and surround him with people glad to do the dirty work

Lol I bet playing with melo and PG hurt him. Melo the worst bball role model and PG the type of nigga to blame the team shooter for shooting the ball at the end of the game instead of passing to him who got two ppl on him

DblWABzV4AAfBP0.jpg

We're losing by 40

Meek Mill ringing the bell and Philly is goin crazy.

What a day. Who would’ve ever thought the city would get behind that guy?

I really need a Toronto/Philly EC Final to happen just for the hilarity.

First things first....

Damn Westbrook been in the league 10 years and still don't know how to play winning basketball lol

Niggas talked all that shit about KD. But he probably tried so hard to win w Russ n get him to play winning bball n finally realized he wasn't gonna change n bounced instead of beefing w him every year. Russ need to play w a true point guard n get switched to SG if he is ever to succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back