Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas talked all that shit about KD. But he probably tried so hard to win w Russ n get him to play winning bball n finally realized he wasn't gonna change n bounced instead of beefing w him every year. Russ need to play w a true point guard n get switched to SG if he is ever to succeed

KD still ain’t shit for going to Oakland. I think everyone knew his path with Alpha Russ ran its course. At least Durant was right on that.

Last edited:
KD still ain’t shit for going to Oakland. I think everyone knew his path with Alpha Russ ran its course. At least he was right on that.

Agree. However, I think KD didn't want his legacy to be another great player who never won the big game. I think 30 years from now, the history books will be kinder to KD

Niggas talked all that shit about KD. But he probably tried so hard to win w Russ n get him to play winning bball n finally realized he wasn't gonna change n bounced instead of beefing w him every year. Russ need to play w a true point guard n get switched to SG if he is ever to succeed

Niggas forgot how he couldn’t close out GS. Dude was tripping all over the final cpl minutes of each game. Turning over the ball and shit

Ben playing it cool. Surprised he didn’t got after Dragic for that.

Also surprised that wasn’t an F1. Hope this motivates a muhfucka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back