Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We coming off 3 straight Ls against the Bulls Hawks and Nets. Playing with house money so it's all good y'all needed that one more then we did. Who you want in the draft?
Bulls and nets need to take care of business and right now I've heard Mikal is one their looking at. Frank and Bridges would be crazy perimeter defense if we finally hire a legit defensive coach. We need a solid 3 and a big to hold the paint down. Highly doubtful we get lucky with Bamba.

Bulls and nets need to take care of business and right now I've heard Mikal is one their looking at. Frank and Bridges would be crazy perimeter defense if we finally hire a legit defensive coach. We need a solid 3 and a big to hold the paint down. Highly doubtful we get lucky with Bamba.

Are you familiar with Jarren

You familiar with Jarren Jackson Jr? He fits the description of what you are looking for. Bridges is nice tho and should be on the board when your on the clock. There's a chance Michael Porter could slip into the 7-9 range as well.

Struggle is if they lose against the Clips, Suns and the Grizz. Playoffs is if they beat all three. There is a difference.

Clips desperately trying to get that W but y'all also have the Spurs who are still playing for positioning and the Warriors who can dictate who they wanna face in the first round. There's still a chance the Pels can be outta there and I'm hoping that happens

Clips desperately trying to get that W but y'all also have the Spurs who are still playing for positioning and the Warriors who can dictate who they wanna face in the first round. There's still a chance the Pels can be outta there and I'm hoping that happens

They can still lose those two games and make the playoffs and even get to the 5th spot. Damn bro Hope is all you have. LOL!

The Bulls have the potential to be a good team but they need that generational player to come to be great. I dont see that type guy out there. All of the teams that have that type player are in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back