Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi is not leaving the Spurs unless the Spurs give up on him. I dont see that happen even with Manu and Parker calling it quits.

The Bulls have the potential to be a good team but they need that generational player to come to be great. I dont see that type guy out there. All of the teams that have that type player are in the playoffs.

In 2020 a guy can opt out of his contract but you won't like it

no matter how many notes you leave her chi, they just all end up in the trash can

no matter how many notes you leave her chi, they just all end up in the trash can

We'll see, playing at home with a good supporting cast around you or playing in New Orleans where you won't go anywhere. Seems like a easy choice to me

We'll see, playing at home with a good supporting cast around you or playing in New Orleans where you won't go anywhere. Seems like a easy choice to me
good thing you not him huh

aight

lets talk about Hassan "stat padding" Whiteside

or how much run you dont think Justise Winslow shouldn't be getting

Man shut yo bitch ass up for passively coming at me for telling you yall niggas being redundant

Go micromanage another thread or something you slut

Man shut yo bitch ass up for passively coming at me for telling you yall niggas being redundant

Go micromanage another thread or something you slut
you gon have to do better with the insults man

talk about redundant

I told you to step your game up and you continue to be trash

I'm more disappointed in you than your absent father
oh no...not the fatherless angle

c'mon brah

this is a C effort from you

Mavs resting DSJ Barnes and Dirk against us tonight smh that is some next level tanking. Silver need to stop with the warnings and fine those cock suckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back