Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this shit feels like home already

I just hope that dude who only dropped by to post wack memes didnt make it

This place is cool because most people from the IC are here but its some gay shit here too.

Idk what this money shit is about yet. No clue what the whole court case type shit going on in the cool room is about and dont want to know and some other shit.

Overall though a forum is mostly all about the community and im glad to see most posters here, nh.

So this is where we at?

And smfh at the middling Knicks last night falling out of the top 8. I swear to god if these cats don’t make a playoff spot come season end. If we’re going to piss away a lottery pick might as well get some playoff experience out of it for Porzingis and Nitty.

(ob)Scene btw.

So this is where we at?

And smfh at the middling Knicks last night falling out of the top 8. I swear to god if these cats don’t make a playoff spot come season end. If we’re going to piss away a lottery pick might as well get some playoff experience out of it for Porzingis and Nitty.

(ob)Scene btw.

Issue is that the Knicks have had a very easy schedule so far and they only 17-15. I might be off a number or two but I think they are 15-6 at home and 2-9 on the road and starting in January they are gonna be on the road for long stretches.

I would love a playoff appearance, but Id be ok with them just being in the mix till the end of the season where they can play with the pressure of each game mattering.

If it ends up being some shit like the season being over in Febraury, im gonna be pissed off.

This place is cool because most people from the IC are here but its some gay shit here too.

Idk what this money shit is about yet. No clue what the whole court case type shit going on in the cool room is about and dont want to know and some other shit.

Overall though a forum is mostly all about the community and im glad to see most posters here, nh.

The layout seems pretty familiar I'm guessing you gotta gain a certain amount of points in order to access certain rooms...

My boy Embiid back and drops eight straight points right away

I dont even know why he missed the last three games. Having a injury prone franchise player is a mf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back