Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with all the injuries that was a terrible loss last night

Harden and Gordon were the only ones who showed up

That nigga Harden got a taste of that bullshit he be doing. The rockets can't let Austin Rivers of all people drop 30+ on them. Even old man Lou was killing them.

That nigga Harden got a taste of that bullshit he be doing. The rockets can't let Austin Rivers of all people drop 30+ on them. Even old man Lou was killing them.

We dont have any rim protection when Capela is out but yeah it was a shitty defensive effort all around

What's going on brotha coaching botched us tonight smh

Straight up. Im rocking with what I see from Hornacek this year but why go with Lee back to back on game winning/tying shots?

I get that KP gets nervous and rushes his shot in the clutch, but fuck all that, gotta go with your best player at the end of the game.

Harden crying when he get a taste of his medicine. He is still the master at it but the rule change killed the free money (free throws).

The refs need to stop copping pleas, though.

Harden has a right to be frustrated imo, refs been inconsistent and missing blatant fouls all season

Refs have always been inconsistent. he aint getting those free throws with those wild arm swings. They need to call that the Harden rule.

Why is it when i click on this thread it takes me to the first page instead of the last post made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back