Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best we've played in a while, bench still needs another piece I'm glad they looked for jaylen and jayson more tonight as well

OKC is so boring to watch. Their offense has 0 movement. Shit is so predictable.

Westbrook should not be taking this many contested midrange shots when hes out there with Melo and PG. Towards the end of the 2nd quarter he kept taking contested shots with 10 seconds or more still left in the clock. Why not keep moving the ball until a good shot is found?

Also their spacing is so trash. I saw Melo and PG run into each other a handful of times trying to create space.

And lastly, why they still not letting PG or Melo run the offense at times? PG moreso than Melo but still they are both capable of running the offense at times. Why not have periods when they are running the offense? Westbrook legit runs the offense on every single play when hes out there. Shit is so predictable.

I would have thought they would have figured some of this shit out by now.

Elfrid is at his best when there's no pressure on him. Balling tonight but only after the game was already out of reach. Last 3 years he's been a slow starter only to turn it on after the all star break where we were out of the playoff picture. Shit is starting to annoy me.

Man beta bet not ever talk about nobody else fan base

They just had a section of saltines trying to swag surf.

SMH

So what do ya'll think is wrong with the OKC Thunder? Can Russell Westbrook really not work with ANY other star... I mean the list is getting long now:

James Harden
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George

:clawd2:

Heat just got caw'd

Add them to the list

Caw the pelican, nevermore

This kid Donovan Mitchell is real fun to watch. Kid plays with the swag and poise of a 5 year veteran.

It are a lot of good players already from this draft
Donovan Mitchell
Kyle Kuzma
Jayson Tatum
Lauri Markkanen
Dennis Smith
even Lonzo has started to be more consistent.

If they werent under rookie contracts the first 3 could find teams willing to give them near max contracts today.

The game was over with the thunder up like 9 with 50 seconds to go. Westbrook was 2 assists short of a triple double. The Jazz stopped playing defense and the game was cleary over. Westbrook brought the ball up, passed to Melo and Melo shot the ball and made it, giving Westbrook 9 assists. And then thunder got the ball back, up 12 with 30 seconds left in the game. Westbrook brought up the ball and told everyone to clear out, ran a pick and roll with steven adams, lobbed the alley oop pass and Adams caught it and dunked it and that gave Westbrook 10 assists and the triple double.

The Jazz clearly played no defense for those 2 plays cause the game was over. The 3 by Melo with 50 seconds to go is excusable, but the alleyoop pass to Adams with 14 seconds to go is not.

Someone from the Jazz should have clotheslined Westbrook.

And people got the nerve to say Westbrook doesnt chase triple doubles.

Who said he don't chase triple doubles lol

Couldn't been nobody from the IC

That's the only place I read that told the truth about that dude

Who said he don't chase triple doubles lol

Couldn't been nobody from the IC

That's the only place I read that told the truth about that dude

I honestly never read anyone saying that either. Made my post read better though.

I'm just not goin to say much on the Sixers right now....these neegas need to sack the fuck up and cut the bullshit.

Last edited:
i know most of ya'll not gon leave out this part of the site lol

its all good if you not

im just trying to make sure everybody get their welcome package of $100k

goat this post if you havent gotten it already. It is optional. You dont have to if you dont want to

i know most of ya'll not gon leave out this part of the site lol

its all good if you not

im just trying to make sure everybody get their welcome package of $100k

goat this post if you havent gotten it already. It is optional. You dont have to if you dont want to

Goated cause I cant turn down 100k even if I know its fake money.

Whats that do though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back