Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are bottlers lost the 2016 Europa League final, lost the 2018 Champions League final. They haven't won a trophy in 6 years. Arsenal got heavy criticism after they went 6 years without winning a trophy but Liverpool not getting the same

Forget a trophy we talking about a team that hasn't won the title in 28 years

Liverpool are bottlers lost the 2016 Europa League final, lost the 2018 Champions League final. They haven't won a trophy in 6 years. Arsenal got heavy criticism after they went 6 years without winning a trophy but Liverpool not getting the same

Forget a trophy we talking about a team that hasn't won the title in 28 years

28 years. The only highlight is the CL in 2005.

They don't catch the same heat.

Honestly England should be beating Tunisia 5-0 and on wards playing 4-4-2 wen they play the opening match it should be comfortable

These teams are poor

Lol united fans loving Liverpool losing a bit to much.

'What's crying going to do?': Paul Scholes criticises Liverpool's Loris Karius and Mohamed Salah for getting upset during Champions League final

Paul Scholes has poured salt in the wounds of Mohamed Salah and Loris Karius, who suffered a devastating Champions League final defeat with Liverpool, by criticising players who get upset in games.

Salah, Liverpool's standout player of the campaign, was inconsolable as a shoulder injury forced him out of the match in the first half and in tears as he walked off the pitch.

Goalkeeper Karius could not control his emotions after making a terrible mistake to allow Gareth Bale to score Real Madrid's third and final goal, after his earlier error gifted Karim Benzema the opener. Television cameras caught the moment he faced up to Liverpool with the waterworks flowing.

Scholes, who had a hugely successful Manchester United career but lost two Champions League finals in 2009 and 2011, says both Salah and Karius would have got 'a whole load of stick' from their team-mates had they cried in his pomp.

'I can understand Karius, I suppose, he's devastated at what's happened,' he told Manchester Evening News. 'But injuries are part of the game.

'If you go back years and you saw somebody crying on the pitch, they'd have had a whole load of stick for it. Now it's a different game, players are sensitive and they get upset easily.'

I don't know whether this is brutal honesty or weakness on his part...I just know I wouldn't be naming 3 players who play for my rivals as better than me. I mean can you imagine Vieira saying in his day Scholes, Giggs and Keane were better than him?! FOH!

Paul Pogba includes Abou Diaby on list of midfielders better than himself: 'People forget about him... he was exceptional when he was at Arsenal'

Asked by Canal Plus which midfielders are better than him in football, Pogba said 'There is Andres Iniesta, who is having an amazing career.

'Luka Modric, Toni Kroos, David Silva, Kevin De Bruyne, Yaya Toure, even Diaby.
Box-to-box, he was exceptional but unfortunately he had a lot of injuries.

'Look at him when he was he was at Arsenal - he was exceptional. People forget about him. In the France team, he was enormous. I've got a lot of respect for him. I won't forget him, I learned a lot from him.'

Pogba is the perfect definition of these new gen x niggas. Ain’t much of a difference from what Paul scholes said above.

Scholey's a Salford lad, hes not 'tough guy' but you dont grow up on a Salford estate and become successful like he did without being tough, hes just more of a 'blokes bloke' (its a saying in england) then a tough guy...

Aka miserable back in my days type.

2010s wouldn't last in the 90s.

90s people wouldn't last in the 70s just because the games evolved doesn't mean they are tough. Theyre just miserable men looking at the past in tinted glasses.

Aka miserable back in my days type.

90s people wouldn't last in the 70s just because the games evolved doesn't mean they are tough. Theyre just miserable men looking at the past in tinted glasses.

Nah it means you just like dont believe in all that pink hair, wearing woman clothing and drinking fairy drinks... He's like Keane and Paul Ince an alpha not a female, probably eats streak and chips, drinks ale or Guinness and has had the same hair cut for 30 years haha

Scholes does seem a miserable cunt though, but I he obviously likes laugh with his mates, like the stories of him pinging 40 yard shots in training at players when they turn their backs haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back