Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best Man United team imo was the 2008 double winning Premier League and Champions League team

U had Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez as the front 3 all in their peak. U had a 3 man CM of Hargreaves, Carrick, Scholes the balance of a box to box combative CM, a deep lying play making defensive CM, an attacking box to box CM. A CB partnership of Ferdinand and Vidic, Evra and Brown as the full backs. Van Der Sar in goal

Roman Abramovich 'granted Israeli citizenship'

2782.jpg

Russia-born Chelsea FC owner to move to Tel Aviv after problems renewing UK visa, Israeli media reports

Kevin Rawlinson and agencies

Mon 28 May 2018 12.51 EDTLast modified on Mon 28 May 2018 13.18 EDT

Roman Abramovich, the billionaire owner of Chelsea football club, has been granted Israeli citizenship and will move to Tel Aviv, according to local media reports.

Abramovich’s British visa had expired and sources told the Reuters news agency it was taking longer than usual to get it renewed. The British government has declined to comment on his case.

The Times of Israel said that Israel’s interior ministry confirmed the development on Monday.

According to the Ynet website, which belongs to Israel’s biggest selling daily, Yedioth Ahronoth, Abramovich flew to Tel Aviv on Monday and received documents confirming his status as an Israeli citizen. He has reportedly bought a property in the city.

An Israeli immigration absorption ministry spokeswoman declined to comment on the report, citing individual privacy. But a spokeswoman for the Population Administration, which oversees border control, confirmed to Reuters that Abramovich was in Israel. His spokesman also declined to comment.

Israel grants citizenship to any Jewish person wishing to move there and a passport can be issued immediately. Israeli passport holders can enter Britain without a visa for short stays, although they require visas to work there.

Relations between Moscow and London have been strained since the poisoning of former Russian double-agent Sergei Skripal in Britain in March, an act Britain has blamed on Russia but in which the Kremlin denies any involvement.

Abramovich has been a regular visitor to Israel. Ynet said he had bought a former hotel in Tel Aviv, close to the Mediterranean coast.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-granted-israeli-citizenship-tel-aviv-chelsea

thumb_66010_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Liverpool Football Club can confirm a deal has been agreed for the transfer of Fabinho from AS Monaco.

The Brazil midfielder will formally seal a switch to the Reds on July 1 after successfully completing a medical and finalising terms on a long-term contract at Melwood.

Fabinho told Liverpoolfc.com: “I am really excited about this move.

“This is something that I always wanted – this is a giant of a team. The infrastructures of the club look exceptional.

“A football club of this size coming after my services, I didn’t have to think that much about coming over.

“I will try to create my own history at this football club. Hopefully, on a personal level, I’m able to win titles with this club.

“I will try to grow and learn and improve myself, and to be part of the club’s history.”

Fabinho, who has four caps for his country, becomes the club’s first signing of the summer transfer window.

The 24-year-old will arrive from Monaco, where he made 225 appearances and scored 29 goals in five seasons with the French club.

It was Bale, whose shot led to the second error by Karius, that was one of the first to go and console thegoalkeeper after the final whistle.

Nacho and Marco Asensio were quick to follow as Madrid's players were praised for a classy move in the wake of winning their third successive Champions League.
Tf?
I'd have went and thanked consoled that stupid muhfucker too.

Petition for UEFA and FIFA to punish Sergio Ramos for 'intentionally hurting' Mohamed Salah during Champions League final tussle attracts more than 420,000 signatures

More than 420,000 people have signed a petition calling for UEFA and FIFA to punish Sergio Ramos for hurting Mohamed Salah during Saturday night's Champions League final clash between Real Madrid and Liverpool in Kiev.

In addition to the two costly blunders committed by goalkeeper Loris Karius, the early loss of top scorer and multiple-award winning star Salah at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium dealt a massive blow to the Reds' hopes of claiming a sixth European title.

4CB5053E00000578-0-image-a-92_1527521313962.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rting-Salah-signed-370-000.html#ixzz5GqEQKNGX

Egyptian lawyer files €1billion lawsuit against Real Madrid star Sergio Ramos after injuring Mohamed Salah in Champions League final

The fallout from Mohamed Salah's Champions League final-ending shoulder injury has continued back in his homeland of Egypt.

An Egyptian lawyer has claimed on national television he has launched a €1billion (£873.725m) lawsuit against Sergio Ramos.

Bassem Wahba is suing the Real Madrid captain for his challenge on Salah in Kiev and the 'physical and psychological harm' it has given the people of Egypt.

He said on the Sada El-Balad channel: 'Ramos intentionally injured Mo Salah and should be punished about his actions.

'I've filed a lawsuit and a complaint to FIFA. I'll ask for compensation, which could exceed €1billion (£873million), for the physical and psychological harm that Ramos gave Salah and the Egyptian people.'

The nature of Salah's injury is still unclear but Egypt's medical team are confident he will be available for the World Cup in Russia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...inst-Sergio-Ramos-Champions-League-final.html

If we dont hire Sarri, i will be so pissed. I have watched so many videos on his tactics, I can't get that time back.

PS, we aint winning shit next season, its going to take at least one season to get used to his system. Its radically different from what we have done for over a decade. Players are going to have to trust each other so so much.

From the Prem to League 2, not owning the Ricoh Arena and during one season having to play their home matches elsewhere, and owners who don't even give a shit. It's been pretty tragic, but I'm hoping promotion is the start of their revival.

Yeah its a very similar story to Brighton TBF... Brighton went from League 1 in the late 70s to constant relegations, to eventually being stuck in Div3 in the 90s for years and finally being only one game away from oblivion/taken and out of existence, luckily they got a draw I think it was at Hereford which meant survival (but sent hereford to the conference), then similar to Coventry their stadium got taken from them and they had to play 'home' games 60 odd miles away at Gillingham for 2 or 3 seasons, then when they did come back to their home town... they were stuck at an athletics track for over 10 years, THEN the revival slowly happened and gradual promotions up the leagues and finally getting their own stadium the year they got promotion the Championship.... then the holy grail/unthinkable happened... promotion to the EPL, 20 odd years after almost being taken out of the game... What a crazy sport...

Mario Balotelli recalled to Italy squad after FOUR-YEAR absence as new manager Roberto Mancini adds five fresh faces for friendlies against Saudi Arabia, France and Holland

Mario Balotelli has earned a place back in the Italy squad after a four-year absence.

The forward has not represented his country since the 2014 World Cup but has convinced new boss Roberto Mancini to select him after a prolific season for Nice.

Mancini, who has previously managed Balotelli at Inter Milan and Manchester City, held a meeting with the enigmatic Italian earlier this week to discuss his possible return to the national set-up.

ITALY SQUAD
Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan), Mattia Perin (Genoa), Salvatore Sirigu (Turin)

Defenders: Leonardo Bonucci (Milan), Mattia Caldara (Atalanta), Domenico Criscito (Zenit St Petersburg), Danilo D'Ambrosio (Inter), Mattia De Sciglio (Juventus), Emerson Palmieri Dos Santos (Chelsea), Alessio Romagnoli (Milan), Daniele Rugani (Juventus), Davide Zappacosta (Chelsea)

Midfielders: Daniele Baselli (Turin), Giacomo Bonaventura (Milan), Bryan Cristante (Atalanta), Alessandro Florenzi (Rome), Frello Filho Jorge Luiz Jorginho (Naples), Rolando Mandragora (Crotone), Claudio Marchisio (Juventus), Lorenzo Pellegrini (Rome)

Attackers: Mario Balotelli (Nice), Andrea Belotti (Turin), Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo), Federico Bernardeschi (Juventus), Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina), Ciro Immobile (Lazio), Lorenzo Insigne (Naples), Matteo Politano (Sassuolo), Simone Verdi (Bologna), Simone Zaza (Valencia)

Italy 2-1 Saudi Arabia: Mario Balotelli scores on first start in four years as Roberto Mancini claims victory in his first game in charge of national team

If we dont hire Sarri, i will be so pissed. I have watched so many videos on his tactics, I can't get that time back.

PS, we aint winning shit next season, its going to take at least one season to get used to his system. Its radically different from what we have done for over a decade. Players are going to have to trust each other so so much.
Btw, watching all these videos has made me realize, INSIGNE IS A FUCKING BEAST.....

Don't understand why neither Chelsea nor Manchester United isn't considering this 20 year old kid.
They going to miss out big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back