Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I think Brighton have really come on leaps and bounds this season, Ive been impressed with their defensive set up and discipline all season, but just thought they just lacked that confidence at times in the EPL, like they were start struck but it seems they have finally found their feet...

And another one. No reason to take Shaw off apart from humiliation.

How to make good players shit 101

Yeah its a perfect game for him to find his feet in, I know its cold and hamstrings might be abit tight, but if he was confident to start him then why not give him a run out...

Last edited:
Luke Shaw is gone in the summer. And I have no doubt that wherever he goes he will go on to be a much better player. Fully thrown under the bus by Jose.

Reactions: GNS
i have been researching firms....and these guys get crazy.

whole groups of people taking over sections of towns and fighting and celebrating and shit

Jose seems to have one way to motivate players and thats by questioning players and testing them mentality... Some players just need an around their shoulder, especially after a nasty injury... In the past Fergie knew which players needed a kick up the ass and which ones needed a softer approach, players are human and have different personalties... Just because you need an arm around you rather than being publicly berated doesnt make youre weak character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back