Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand all of that, but those players is the one who suppose to capitalize on the field. It’s that simple. Up to now I haven’t heard you mention nothing about the players performance, via that guy with the corny haircut from France.

It’s only a matter of time y’all start back dickriding Jose Mourinho.

What do you mean??? Anyways I questioned signing Big Rom before we signed him, he proved me wrong when he hit the ground running though, but I still criticised the way we used him (playing the ball to him with his back to goal) when I think we should play the ball ahead of him to run on to... I have criticised Pogba too AND again the way Jose plays him...

Listen, we are always gonna give players and managers stick, its part and parcel of the game, but to break it down, look at our fire power and look what Liverpool done attack wise to Sevilla, at any job you get held accountable... The fact is most people I feel agree Jose got it COMPLETELY wrong against Sevilla, just like Arsene has done for years at Arsenal...

I think the fact to me it seems Jose needs to act almost insecure about his telling everyone his past achievements and imo how bad hes apparently got it at United proves he knows he fckd up...

Reactions: GNS
PAUL Pogba threading that overreacted line. Juventus sold that showboating lazy fuck And still reach champs league final. And still dominates. He clearly wasn’t the answer like that.

He’s now getting the opportunity to dominate the ball every chance and cant event complete a simple past. His energy sunk the team.

Pirlo and Vidal rolling in the grave

How can he be the same player when he has been asked to totally change his game, way of thinking and become more defensive minded??

You don’t seem to get that changing a player/team mentality to fit Jose philosophy is going to create bad performances for players not bought into to play defensive as a priority.

Essentially changing a players football DNA. And for what reason? Against Sevilla why must a team like Man Utd start a second leg at home playing defensive???

Besides, Pogba played for 20 minutes. Why is it all his fault?

Also Jose had never accepted blame for anything...his whole career he would rather throw his players/club under the bus than ever admit he has made a mistake. Not a nice trait.

I’m a big supporter of Jose. But sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade.

Pep would be getting a better result out of these very same UTD players. Even Poch would be playing a better brand of football with these players.

Same Sevilla who whoop Liverpool ass couple years ago. You
Also Jose had never accepted blame for anything...his whole career he would rather throw his players/club under the bus than ever admit he has made a mistake. Not a nice trait.

I’m a big supporter of Jose. But sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade.

Pep would be getting a better result out of these very same UTD players. Even Poch would be playing a better brand of football with these players.

His entire career he threw players under the bus??? Where and where dawg? Dude stand up to media for his players. As a matter fact,he did that throughout his entire career. He did the same for pogbitch when you’ll Man U idols was attacking him

And yes he have to prove you media pundits and spoiled curry fanatics that his career is lavish with titles to keep memory refreshed. Oh how you’ll forget the 3 trophies in the cabinet by him for 1 and a half season at helm.

Last edited:
How can he be the same player when he has been asked to totally change his game, way of thinking and become more defensive minded??

You don’t seem to get that changing a player/team mentality to fit Jose philosophy is going to create bad performances for players not bought into to play defensive as a priority.

Essentially changing a players football DNA. And for what reason? Against Sevilla why must a team like Man Utd start a second leg at home playing defensive???

Besides, Pogba played for 20 minutes. Why is it all his fault?

Your analysis is usually better on the subject. What happen? Defense starts from the striker all the way to the keeper. It’s common sense dawg. Help the team. When you at war and your squad need backup, would you belong defend your position with the team or hide away like a bitch ass nigga because you’re under pressure? sounds like all you care about is protecting your neck an not those with yo you. That’s the epitome of a selfish bastard.

So now niggas literally cutting balls out to be a bitch in football, and real niggas like you’ll giving it a pass. Scust.

You clearly haven’t notice the squads Jose usually constructed.

Pogba ego is to big. And 20 mins is long ass time.

@Water Ur Seeds...who you supporting tho????

United all day bro, not even a question, but hate that Im cheering on good play from Albion too haha we need to win this FA Cup big time now were not in Champions League..

Lewis Dunk needs an England call up, prolly the best passer of the ball England have imo, not sure how Alfie Mawson got a call up over him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back