Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he's been at arsenal hasn't he won more major trophies than man u?

Hes won 3 FA Cups right???

United have won 3 major cups since Ozil has been at Arsenal right???

LVG won the 1 FA cup
Jose won: Europa League, and League Cup

source.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
Lol I remember very well when Chelsea won the Europa league it been a comedy cup . The league cup is not a major trophy and you know that.

The Europa league is only prestigious because it offers champions league football. If it didn't offer champions league football would you had called finishing 8th a successful season?

So it's one major.

Lol I remember very well when Chelsea won the Europa league it been a comedy cup . The league cup is not a major trophy and you know that.

The Europa league is only prestigious because it offers champions league football. If it didn't offer champions league football would you had called finishing 8th a successful season?

So it's one major.

People wernt calling the FA Cup serious the other week haha IMO All cup competitions from the title to the, CL, FA Cup, League Cup, Europa I think they are all major these days because now the EPL is not a 2 or even 3 horse race anymore, its more like a 7 horse race so that in itself makes every cup harder to win BECAUSE every team needs silverware for income, morale and to keep a manager in job, so this basically makes managers take all competitions that more serious then the older days... I remember when United dipped out of the FA Cup to play for the 'Club World Cup' was it??? That would never happen now would it??? Times have changed because the league is so much more competitive... Teams are even buzzing to win the Charity Shield and its basically a pre season friendly...

Last edited:
Yo @toheeb Slutsky (lol) new coach of Chelsea B! I honestly dont know if hes a great coach or not but his resume (3× champs of russia, national squad coach, coached hull or burnley in the prem) makes it seem hes overqualified for Vitesse lol. Looks like y'all might actually challenge for the title next season...

Great to finally have a foreign name with some stature back in the eredivisie again.

Yo @toheeb Slutsky (lol) new coach of Chelsea B! I honestly dont know if hes a great coach or not but his resume (3× champs of russia, national squad coach, coached hull or burnley in the prem) makes it seem hes overqualified for Vitesse lol. Looks like y'all might actually challenge for the title next season...

Great to finally have a foreign name with some stature back in the eredivisie again.

I was afraid he would replace Conte bcos I heard he is good friends with Roman, plus he has been hanging around the club a lot lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back