Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n4yqphfFHo1qd6uvbo1_400.gif

This talk about English league is the best is a MYTH.

Not really, look at the teams in the CL final for the last, 15 years... 8 have included EPL teams, its mostly Real/Barca though...

Also teams without all the hype and big players, I find generally play as a team and gel... We dont seem to with all these big 'marque' signings on the field at once...

Not really, look at the teams in the CL final for the last, 15 years... 8 have included EPL teams, its mostly Real/Barca though...

Also teams without all the hype and big players, I find generally play as a team and gel... We dont seem to with all these big 'marque' signings on the field at once...

English Clubs is the Monique (Netflix Deal) of the champions league. Ye they won the champs league more than 5 years ago, but what have they done lately???

So far, absolutely nothing. I get it, we all speak English and will gravitate towards that

Where are the Man Utd fans at
English Clubs is the Monique (Netflix Deal) of the champions league. Ye they won the champs league more than 5 years ago, but what have they done lately???

So far, absolutely nothing.

Why are you deflecting bout the English league is shit when for the most part over the last 6 years the biggest most successful club in England has been shit. The Perennial big boys of Europe; Juventus, Real Madrid, Bayern having been winning their league and dominating teams in the Champions League.

What is Man Utd doing?

Where are the Man Utd fans at

Why are you deflecting bout the English league is shit when for the most part over the last 6 years the biggest most successful club in England has been shit. The Perennial big boys of Europe; Juventus, Real Madrid, Bayern having been winning their league and dominating teams in the Champions League.

What is Man Utd doing?

You pretty much explained where I was going next. Man U for the most part been in turmoil with horrible signings and that ex manager from Everton, then Gaal, and now mou.
The other clubs, been sub par. Can’t call of the top when an epl team made it to the champs league semifinals

If you gonna act like Jose didn’t get it tactically wrong tonight you not understanding football.

Why was Rashford on the right?

Why was Felliani started in that formation?

And most importantly why are good players becoming shit under Jose???

Why not start the same team that beat Liverpool using the same formation???

Reactions: GNS
You pretty much explained where I was going next. Man U for the most part been in turmoil with horrible signings and that ex manager from Everton, then Gaal, and now mou.
The other clubs, been sub par. Can’t call of the top when an epl team made it to the champs league semifinals

Maybe because that team was Man City last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back