Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Office

My favorite show of all time. I will have to say that season 2+3 are the best.

To this date, this is one my favorite scene/episodes:

I know Dwight just felt so damn "boss" in this scene.

I've watched this entire series about 12+ times , lol.

Last edited:
My favorite show of all time. I will have to say that season 2+3 are the best.

To this date, this is one my favorite scene/episodes:

I know Dwight just felt to damn "boss" in this scene.

I've watched this entire series about 12+ times , lol.

Lmao yes he did!!! Nigga even choked when he was talking to the camera.

The curious case of Angela Martin.

She begins the show by quietly judging Pam and Jan for their "provocative outfits" and carrying a deep disdain for Kelly the more outspoken Kelly becomes. Angela gradually grew in her hatred of Pam, calling her a hussy, the office mattress, and suggesting that Pam had some level of sexual interest in Michael, right in front of Jan.

Fast forward, Angela is revealed to have been fucking Dwight for years, she stops fucking Dwight, starts dating Andy, starts fucking Dwight while dating Andy, keeps fucking Dwight while engaged to Andy, fucks Andy while still fucking Dwight, getting dumped by both and eventually fucking the gay senator... STATE senator who was also fucking Oscar, but not before fucking Dwight and having his baby. She lied about who the father was only long enough to be convinced that Dwight actually wanted to marry her.

That's a messy chick.

Just a typical Christian chick...lol

Another great scene: Typical Michael Scott behavior. When Phyllis got flashed in the parking lot, LMAO.

Alright, I just watched this shit front to back like 2 months ago but I'll do it again because of the expressed interest

Bout to be GOT and BB status with the rewatches

Product Recall season 3 episode 20

Fucking hilarious.

"Lord, beer me strength"

Creed got a lady fired and finessed his way out of trouble lmao

Lol don't.

Michael treats his employees like shit and should have been fired a long time ago.

Jan was his karma

Lol, I do and here is why... it's because he is a middle aged man that has an unsuccessful love life and unfortunately he had to settle...for the wrong reasons.

Yes but him and his team produces sales...that is what has saved him for so long as a manager

No diss to Office its funny and all but u need to chill the fuck out

Dont ever compare a 20min per ep sitcom to Breaking Bad
Eh its fine. I prefer The Office if i had to pick between the two, to each its own tho.

Back