Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Office

No lie i went through depression one time after alot of fuck ups and it really sucked the life out me. I came across this show and that shit got rid of all that shit quick for good. Michael Scott one of the best tv characters of all time and nailed that role, hilarious quotes for days.

At Phyllis wedding. Nigga said the dictionary definition to wedding was two metals fusing together.

Lmfaoooooooooooooo

Yeah Pam could be shady, she wasnt terrib

That convo between jim and Michael in Michaels office before he left.. had me all choked up like a motherfucker.
That's where it started for me. And then when I realized he was leaving before saying bye to pam and then she showed up at the airport.

But what really got me was when Creed said "see you tomorrow boss"....I fuckin lost it

Did they do more seasons after Carrell left?
They did 2 more seasons. By the time Carrell left the show had gotten new writers and the original showrunner had moved on to parks and rec. The show was still good, but seasons 6 and 7 were lacking compared to previous seasons. Seasons 8 and 9 were decent and worth the watch if you're a fan of the show, but carrell really was the heart and soul of the show. They did an amazing job with the series finale and brought Michael back for a brief cameo that immediately made you remember how much you loved the show and made you sad af cuz it was ending.

Rumors are they are working on a reunion season, but carrell wont be involved as of right now.

Seasons 3, 4 and about half of season 5 rank among the GOAT shows. Before then, it was too British and after it wasn't British enough.

Jim n dwight top 5 back and forth on tv along with:

Al bundy and Marcy darcy
Martin and pam
Fred sanford and lamonts aunt
Im missing 1 more

Back