Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Mods of this Site Are... Or, Remember the IC part 15...AKA Plap's Homecoming...+Nobody missed Thor...+Czars a redbone??

Yeah @Duwop , posting where you work is not the best idea. It is not even about thinking anyone will show up. If you think some of these dudes are cowards, you should know cowards dont fight fair. It is nothing for them to call up your place of business and start making up lies to get you fired.
At one point before most of these niggas started posting this was a thing on the IC

I m trying to remember which poster almost got her nudes sent to the children s school

the IC was a wild place....excuse the remember the time post

At one point before most of these niggas started posting this was a thing on the IC

I m trying to remember which poster almost got her nudes sent to the children s school

Nah the old ic was savage af! This place is 100 times 'safer' than it ever was. And who's actually scared of Canadians? Pansie ass country.

Someone called kat's job. Trying to fuck her shit up.

Might have been her nudes too come to think of it. That shit must have been traumatic.

He called her a witch like 50 times in the past two weeks cuz he know he will get banned if he call her a bitch....

He doing for the attention..... But it's some coward shit...so I'm calling him out on it while giving him the attention he desperately wants...

Your reason??

Bout time somebody said it

@Duwop
965b5135bc9811f07e111e955b69c564430bd39b.pnj

Back