Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Mods of this Site Are... Or, Remember the IC part 15...AKA Plap's Homecoming...+Nobody missed Thor...+Czars a redbone??

The Mods of this site are not a reel and the only thing I want one is a mountain bike that I can deal on if I schedule a trip with a simple topic like that and then cross the street from your home and make sure that the house will go out of the ring and I noticed that you make a vaccine that is not a good idea.😶

What!?!? Lmao

And here we go.....

. You retarded ain't you?

Like even if you functional or whatever.... On the spectrum.... There gotta be an official diagnosis.

If you really got some shit, just let me know. I'll apologize and let you be weird. It's not my intention to pick on the mental challenged

And here we go.....

. You retarded ain't you?

Like even if you functional or whatever.... On the spectrum.... There gotta be an official diagnosis.

If you really got some shit, just let me know. I'll apologize and let you be weird. It's not my intention to pick on the mental challenged

tumblr_mxi36w32dN1qbr04bo3_r1_250.gifv

tumblr_mxi36w32dN1qbr04bo4_r1_250.gifv

tumblr_mxi36w32dN1qbr04bo5_r1_250.gifv

BedBug needs to chill.

U guys can't brawl anyway with social distance in effect. Maybe bring some objects to throw at eachother from 6 feet apart or something. Only guns allowed is water guns or nerf.

Better hope he's retarded. Keep knocking on the devils door with that dropping addresses bullshit tho.
I've said this a million times...

It's niggaz who really know me.... Niggaz I've put hands on, and worse who know where I be. You really think I'm worried about an online nigga? I STAY READY. It is what it is bruh. I ain't the nigga nobody needs to worry about... Imma be okay because imma be okay

The Mods of this site are not a reel and the only thing I want one is a mountain bike that I can deal on if I schedule a trip with a simple topic like that and then cross the street from your home and make sure that the house will go out of the ring and I noticed that you make a vaccine that is not a good idea.😶

What!?!? Lmao
Yo ass just kept pressing

TeCI5IV.gif

Reactions: B_A
Like you wasn't riding around the mean streets of Canada looking for some nigga after pm'n locations

I ain't give no location. I pulled up.

I'd love it if you were on this side of the boarder. Trust.

Back