Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Mods of this Site Are... Or, Remember the IC part 15...AKA Plap's Homecoming...+Nobody missed Thor...+Czars a redbone??

At one point before most of these niggas started posting this was a thing on the IC

I m trying to remember which poster almost got her nudes sent to the children s school

the IC was a wild place....excuse the remember the time post

I think that was some black chick from Philly.
Nicely Stacked body too from memory

I think she also had a disabled child and someone tried to post a photo of her kid in a buggy on ebay or some shit

IC was the wild wild West of them e-streets!
Completely savagery and lawlessness!!!

Yeah @Duwop , posting where you work is not the best idea. It is not even about thinking anyone will show up. If you think some of these dudes are cowards, you should know cowards dont fight fair. It is nothing for them to call up your place of business and start making up lies to get you fired.
I laughed too hard at this

4cb1742b18686a8a90649bd6cd9e6897a7274257.gifv

Nah the old ic was savage af! This place is 100 times 'safer' than it ever was. And who's actually scared of Canadians? Pansie ass country.

I've said it before but nothing I've seen on the IC since it happened or on ABW will ever top a poster exposing another and actually recording and posting audio of a phone call where he called some girls mom and told them the poster had been doing heroin with their daughter..and posted pics to prove it. That was when exposures were at their most savage

Poncho and Sanchez the homies. they hit me up on steam chat a while back and we ran some left 4 dead

they had signed up on here but only posted a few times

i was lowkey back then but a lot of the fuckery I seen was when I was just mainly lurking.

Shit was funny and sad

I’m glad none of that shit is here. ABW is really grown&sexy compared to the IC.

I've said it before but nothing I've seen on the IC since it happened or on ABW will ever top a poster exposing another and actually recording and posting audio of a phone call where he called some girls mom and told them the poster had been doing heroin with their daughter..and posted pics to prove it. That was when exposures were at their most savage

This is sucker shit.

Back