Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE The misappropriation of Gofundme....

Yep. Like it’s burger kings fault that he didn’t look for another job that could have paid him more. No one told his ass to stay there. FOH
Good for him, though.

If people are stupid enough to give money to strangers, that’s on them.

I don’t give people money.

I don't really think it's an issue. Scammer niggas are gonna get find a way to hit a lick on ANYTHING. It's great that a platform exists for people who need to raise money for whatever reason to link with people who are wiling to give money for that reason. A certain percentage of scammer niggas come along with that.

A tale as old as time. It is what it is.
Gofundme aint as old as selling ass.

I think it’s like the day after

Helps you feel good by donating without doing anything physically.

Again I don’t always give to the homeless but I don’t view charities as bad things I don’t view people asking for donations as a bad thing but a lot of the time it’s very very corny.

Last edited:
playing on people emotion is sick.

Just like when politicians use fear tactics and we hate that shit. Same shit just a smaller boat.

The gorilla glue girl is the one that bothered me. That and people constantly using gofundme to pay for funeral expenses.

she finessed tf outta people

cuz you're not gonna find gorilla glue in a beauty supply store, nor gorilla snot in an auto zone

even a store like Walmart that might sell both would have them in 2 totally different sections

she knew exactly wtf she was doin

Back