Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE The misappropriation of Gofundme....

Tayboo

There she go🥰
How did a charity fundraising website turn into place where people could get thousands for a sob story and use as an alternative to life insurance?

I feel too often do people read about people on social media and do not hesitate to throw money at them and it can lead to people trying to game the system by asking for sympathy (brick lady) I feel like it can be a way to reward people for their stupidity. (Gorilla glue Girl)

Also don’t get me started on giving that guy like $250k just because he worked at Burger King for his entire life and didn’t do anything with himself

What say you guys?

I feel too often do people read about people on social media and do not hesitate to throw money at them and it can lead to people trying to game the system by asking for sympathy (brick lady) I feel like it can be a way to reward people for their stupidity. (Gorilla glue Girl)

Also don’t get me started on giving that guy like $250k just because he worked at Burger King for his entire life and didn’t do anything with himself

What say you guys?

Yep. Like it’s burger kings fault that he didn’t look for another job that could have paid him more. No one told his ass to stay there. FOH

Why are we giving a stranger who says she got hit with a brick money? For whattttt?

Bitch take a few days off and go back to work like the rest of us

It irks me. Life insurance is important, everyone should have a little policy. I know a family that's used gofundme for 3 different family members, that's ridiculous.
Broke ppl annoy you I get it lol

But nah I understand they really used it as a crutch

I read through that Burger King thread again. Alot of assuming and projection in that thread showing some pretty unhappy ass people mad at somebody else for nothing.

As for the this thread...it's a quick come up and that's a tale as old as time. People have always went for the quick come up. Gofundme just expanded the reach.

Back