Welcome To aBlackWeb

Since they disrespected fishburne its whatever

Are they killing off Morpheus?
I thought this was another version of Morpheus similar to the actress switch with the Oracle character

Maybe not though

Morpheus was a regular human tho.. not a program, so I don't think that he could just switch his appearance like the Oracle did. Will be interesting to see what became of his character.

I'm watching this shit day 1 regardless lol
True

Since they disrespected fishburne its whatever

Are they killing off Morpheus?

I got a theory about he may actually be In This movie. Since it already looks like the machines put him a matrix to mimic the one he was previously in. Hence the new Morpheus and Asian trinity…

I thought this was another version of Morpheus similar to the actress switch with the Oracle character

Maybe not though
[/QUOTE]

This is supposed to be a younger version of Morpheus

Jada is returning as Niobe. There's a bunch of actors that don't have the character names. Fishbourne isn't listed in this one

“I am not in the next Matrix movie,” Fishburne told Collider in a recent interview. “[Y]ou’d have to ask Lana Wachowski why, because I don’t have an answer for that.”
This article suggests Morpheus isn't in this new movie because he was killed off in the game

My assumption is that they killed off Morpheus in the game because they had no intention of making a 4th film.

But why? I feel like most writers would've just picked up from where the 3rd film left off.

If the game is canon and they're following the events up to and after the game that's dope. Opens up a lot of opportunities to tell stories.

But on the other hands that's a bullshit way to kill off a character who was integral to the story. If you can bring back og Trinity you can bring back og Morpheus.

They should do another anthology series based around characters in and out of the matrix on HBO Max. Plenty of dope stories to tell

I liked Matrix 2 and 3 when I was a kid but they didn't hit hard plot wise like the first did. Their saving grace were their visuals and action scenes but looking back at em now, the CG and all the high flying wire work choreography looks dated. That pole fighting scene in the first sequel with all those cloned agents? Looks goofy asf now.

this trailer here got me hype though. The visuals look incredible.

So there were some shots of the old Neo burnt eyes and all from the last joint.
Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 6.11.18 PM.jpg Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 6.11.57 PM.jpg

And there was a shot of folks shooting a rocket at a screen showing the original Matrix
Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 6.14.21 PM.jpg

🤔

So there were some shots of the old Neo burnt eyes and all from the last joint.
View attachment 639850View attachment 639849

And there was a shot of folks shooting a rocket at a screen showing the original Matrix
View attachment 639851

🤔
In the 3rd movie neo plugged himself back into the matrix so that the machines would make peace with the humans.also when the Oracle spoke to the architect he said there will be peace "for " now".t his new movie prolly takes place hundreds of years later and this neo is a new version. The architect said neo was just an anomaly and the detruction and rebuilding of the matrix happened so many times.

Back