Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looks refreshing. My main gripe from the trilogy was that shit was getting stale with agent Smith towards the end. Also the ending felt incomplete. Hopefully they parlay some of the original story into this one instead of just starting over.

I'm thinking Trinity
might be a program, but her body was in the tube where the Sentinels grabbed the bodies at the farm in those large fields

I'm hoping when he went into the matrix at the end of three, he woke up back inside the matrix thinking it was all a dream....

And the next 20 years of his life he was still questioning if it was a dream or nah....

Which of course it's revealed to be real

I wonder who the old guy in the mirror is when Neo takes the blue pill.. 🤔

View attachment 638080

hugo-weaving-marvel1.jpg

I mean I know they said he wouldn't be coming back, but there's always that one theory that had Agent Smith being The One and not Neo, or it could be that the two of them assimilated some way.

Also looks like they toned down what neo is doing as the one a bit, that’s what they got away from in the last movie. They lost what made some of the fights scenes good.

the second was pretty heavy handed with exposition.
oversold and underdelivered

it was too ham fisted

i think the second one focused too much on the H2H combat and not the story. I mean, the keymaker shit was ehh...but for the most part, it was ham fisted af

the 3rd one is just filthy

I thought agent smith should've had better writing in the sequels

Parts of it looked like a reboot

They pretty much made Neo a god at the end so I'm curious if they keep it like that or lower his "power" in this new movie

Back