Welcome To aBlackWeb

I haven't looked online because I don't want to know more than this but is this new movie going to be directly after the last one or is it going to be a 20 year time gap?

Damn. It's been almost 20 years since the last movie

I haven't looked online because I don't want to know more than this but is this new movie going to be directly after the last one or is it going to be a 20 year time gap?

Damn. It's been almost 20 years since the last movie
Time gap/jump iirc

Edit: basically I took to mean this is a "neo" in a different simulation that has no knowledge of the previous neo

I am amazed at the marketing for this.

Not sure if this was mentioned in the thread already:

When you visit the website https://thechoiceisyours.whatisthematrix.com/ it says the time you are watching it during the teaser. And even when you refresh, it shows fresh clips from the movie, never the same old clips you've seen before.

Now if that ain't clever, I don't know. Maybe I am too easy to please lol but that's amazing!

I took the red then tried the blue

two different teasers

man the blue pill leads to more theories

Candyman/Dr Manhattan in this bih
Wrong! The blue pull is garbage like dummy rocks. They gave you Nyquil. You need to go back to whoever sold you that shit and beat his ass!

Time gap/jump iirc

Edit: basically I took to mean this is a "neo" in a different simulation that has no knowledge of the previous neo
I believe this is OG Neo reinserted into the Matrix but the Machines altered the program so he's pumped full of blue pills all the time. Maybe a type of loop where he always chooses the blue pill and stays asleep.

I am amazed at the marketing for this.

Not sure if this was mentioned in the thread already:

When you visit the website https://thechoiceisyours.whatisthematrix.com/ it says the time you are watching it during the teaser. And even when you refresh, it shows fresh clips from the movie, never the same old clips you've seen before.

Now if that ain't clever, I don't know. Maybe I am too easy to please lol but that's amazing!
Could you imagine being the guy who had to sit there and record himself saying every minute on the clock? Lol.

I believe this is OG Neo reinserted into the Matrix but the Machines altered the program so he's pumped full of blue pills all the time. Maybe a type of loop where he always chooses the blue pill and stays asleep.
Maybe Neo takes the pills on his own.

Looks like the pills are like a recreational drug now or a prescribed drug for mental illness.

The last 2 films were laced with great SFX and technical achievements but i felt the stories were lacking in certain parts and the ending was kind of hollow.But this looks cool and i have a ton of questions .A new Morpheus? Is Neo being duped again about what's real and what isnt?

Back