Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Master Race (All Things PC Gaming)

Where on the road do you game?
I don't understand the question

I got the laptop because I didn't feel like taking the time to setup a desktop. Though I maxed everything out (except the drive space and only got the 2nd highest processor because I didn't care about video editing)

But it runs everything real nice. Just want more space because 2TB really isn't much nowadays. It's got an extra slot but dell doesn't seem to sell single sided ssd above 2TB. I wanted get to a 4TB so I'd have 6TB total

I don't understand the question

I got the laptop because I didn't feel like taking the time to setup a desktop. Though I maxed everything out (except the drive space and only got the 2nd highest processor because I didn't care about video editing)

But it runs everything real nice. Just want more space because 2TB really isn't much nowadays. It's got an extra slot but dell doesn't seem to sell single sided ssd above 2TB. I wanted get to a 4TB so I'd have 6TB total
I assumed you got a laptop for gaming cause you travel frequently

Ah ok. Mainly just because of the ease. Do you have any recommendations for the ssd?
Imo

Unless you getting something from Temu, you can't go wrong with any decently rated one from Amazon or Newegg.

I don't have a specific one unfortunately

if crossplay becomes a norm I could see the case being made for a pc or a gaming laptop.

How do PCs handle mods tho? Its been a long time. they have their own servers specifically for the mods right?
I hope someone comes along to answer every question you have

if crossplay becomes a norm I could see the case being made for a pc or a gaming laptop.

How do PCs handle mods tho? Its been a long time. they have their own servers specifically for the mods right?
What do you mean how do they handle them?

There are websites that host the mods. Easiest thing to do is install a mod installer. Put all the mods for a game into one folder and the installer will check for compatibility and let you know if there are any errors.

Start game, mods activated

What do you mean how do they handle them?

There are websites that host the mods. Easiest thing to do is install a mod installer. Put all the mods for a game into one folder and the installer will check for compatibility and let you know if there are any errors.

Start game, mods activated
Nah but @Inori talking bout cross play if I'm understanding right. So basically I can't have mods on my game on PC and play someone modless on PS or Xbox.

In that case Inori is right. Games will usually have modded servers so mod players can play against mod players

Back