Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Master Race (All Things PC Gaming)

What do you mean how do they handle them?

There are websites that host the mods. Easiest thing to do is install a mod installer. Put all the mods for a game into one folder and the installer will check for compatibility and let you know if there are any errors.

Start game, mods activated

Nah I meant if crossplay becomes a thing.. how will that work with mods. Obviously someone playing a mod wont be able to play the vanilla game online with someone on a console.

Nah but @Inori talking bout cross play if I'm understanding right. So basically I can't have mods on my game on PC and play someone modless on PS or Xbox.

In that case Inori is right. Games will usually have modded servers so mod players can play against mod players

yeah that's what I meant

Nah but @Inori talking bout cross play if I'm understanding right. So basically I can't have mods on my game on PC and play someone modless on PS or Xbox.

In that case Inori is right. Games will usually have modded servers so mod players can play against mod players
Ah ok

I don't know any MP games that allow for mods to be used anyway

I think in GTA, to use mods you have to be offline or something so that you don't get banned

I love cross playing though

lol I aint game on a pc in fuggin decades. I remember havin a ball playing that quake 3 dbz mod back in the day bid for power tho. Had my janky ass compaq machine back then struggling like a muhfucka 🤣

I built a PC for around $800 and that shit might last half a console cycle

I would just hold it and add another $800 or so

I don't suggest anyone build a struggle PC. Save your coins, man.

Honestly speaking, the more you spend on your pc, the happier you'll be. PC gaming is the better option, not the cheaper one. 😂

im not wasting my damn money. And if I was to build a pc or a gaming laptop.. you think id actually PAY for a game?

:foh3:

lmao fuck outa here im bootleggin EVERYTHING
Hold on b

We don't do that over here lol

You lay around and get your account banned or some shit

Just wait for the sales lol

Hold on b

We don't do that over here lol

You lay around and get your account banned or some shit

Just wait for the sales lol

we-haha.gif

I been gone a while but If I remember right that only applies to multi games right? I dont really play multiplayer joints like that anymore anyway. Them single player joints gettin bootlegged and played offline with no fucks given lol. If not.. I stand corrected

if crossplay becomes a norm I could see the case being made for a pc or a gaming laptop.

How do PCs handle mods tho? Its been a long time. they have their own servers specifically for the mods right?

Nexus Mods. Safest place and #1 place to get all mods.

Most games have their own mod process which is super easy, the mods have txt walkthroughs or its written on the page the steps.

the newer the game the easier it is, the older ones take multiple steps.

Wait. Wut?
You still pirating games in 2024?

Serious question

The games are so cheap, at least for me, there's no reason to pirate it. Plus there was a time I remember where a lot of fuck shit was being put in pirated copies of games that could mess your PC up in addition to other things.

When I say cheap, I mean unless you have to have a game on day one and you want to pay full price, there are only a handful of games I buy on release day or shortly after.

I'll see if I can find the article that shows when games go on sale on steam and when they are discounted. They do it in tiers most of the time. It will gradually decrease in price over time. 20% might not be much of a discount for me depending on the game, so I'll wait it out cause I have so many other games that in my backlog.

Other venues are also always discounting games and if you want the game, doing wanna pirate it but want to get a key for it, there's a few sites for that with the only downside being the devs don't see any of that revenue

I wait for steam sales, crazy discounts. You can tons of new games for less than $20. They were selling all the dragon ages for $10 total for months, they back to 30 each now.

Summer and Winter are were you can make out.

You still pirating games in 2024?

Serious question

The games are so cheap, at least for me, there's no reason to pirate it. Plus there was a time I remember where a lot of fuck shit was being put in pirated copies of games that could mess your PC up in addition to other things.

When I say cheap, I mean unless you have to have a game on day one and you want to pay full price, there are only a handful of games I buy on release day or shortly after.

I'll see if I can find the article that shows when games go on sale on steam and when they are discounted. They do it in tiers most of the time. It will gradually decrease in price over time. 20% might not be much of a discount for me depending on the game, so I'll wait it out cause I have so many other games that in my backlog.

Other venues are also always discounting games and if you want the game, doing wanna pirate it but want to get a key for it, there's a few sites for that with the only downside being the devs don't see any of that revenue
That really depends on where you get the free game from. There are private sites that wouldn't allow that. Sure there are public sites where you're rolling the dice on whether what you're downloading is actually what you intended

You can literally buy a stick or cube w/ all kinds of games from all kinds of brands. Add more games onto them if you choose, but you can already see what games is on em'.

That really depends on where you get the free game from. There are private sites that wouldn't allow that. Sure there are public sites where you're rolling the dice on whether what you're downloading is actually what you intended
I feel you

I rather just buy it at this point in my life

I usually get 2-3 games for the price of a new release game

Back