Welcome To aBlackWeb

For the record I do think that they should tell more stories that dont directly involve a skywalker...im not ignorant to the fact that the Skywalkers ARE the Star Wars universe

Brah what he is saying is those years of lore lead to Anakin

the prophecy of the chosen one is THOUSANDS of years old bro

all major events lead to Anakin and all major events after are because of him
You talking to me? Bruh i already know all that lol

Brah what he is saying is those years of lore lead to Anakin

the prophecy of the chosen one is THOUSANDS of years old bro

all major events lead to Anakin and all major events after are because of him
Nobody was thinking of Anakin during those times

All y'all talking about is movies, there's way more stuff other than that. It's thousands of years of lore other than the 50 years or so of Anakin to the end of Luke. Like I said a blip in star wars lore.
You’re talking about possible lore. Even in the EU and what’s actually been printed or put on film, it mostly had to do with the Skywalkers either directly or indirectly. Or it stems from them.

Bro of course niggas aint specifically thinking about Anakin

but the chosen one prophecy absolutely shapes the universe

especially the rule of two that allowed the sith to grow in power undetected

You’re talking about possible lore. Even in the EU and what’s actually been printed or put on film, it mostly had to do with the Skywalkers either directly or indirectly. Or it stems from them.
No, Bane has nothing to do with them. Exar Kun has nothing to do with them. Jedi Civil War has nothing to do with them. Both Sith and Jedi who have nothing to do with that family and are way more interesting than them. Hell stuff that has nothing to do with force powers and lightsabers are more interesting than the nonsense they put out the last couple years.

Skywalkers are not the end all be all

No, Bane has nothing to do with them. Exar Kun has nothing to do with them. Jedi Civil War has nothing to do with them. Both Sith and Jedi who have nothing to do with that family and are way more interesting than them. Hell stuff that has nothing to do with force powers and lightsabers are more interesting than the nonsense they put out the last couple years.

Skywalkers are not the end all be all

Skywalkers bring in the money though. Business wise it'll always make sense to have them around.

Wow man

one thing that never happens is my jaw dropping while watching something

it happened twice this ep

man I thought that was gonna be ahsoka for whatever reason like I didn’t even fathom Luke. I saw that green lightsaber and was like wowww

then it happened at the end credits scene while I smiled

great ep, great finale

I love this shit so much man

also that Dark trooper was out there like T800 against mando lmao

also don’t understand why mando didn’t kill moff gideon, he soft

This was an amazing finale and I kept telling myself hell nah that Aint Luke!! *Sees X-Wing* Hell nahh that ain't Luke!! *Sees green lightsaber* Hell nahhhh that's definitely not Luke!!! *Sees metal hand during fight* BULLSHIT!!! *Sees Luke* The hero of the resistance is on fucking Mandalorian :clawd2:

Back