Welcome To aBlackWeb

While id love to see a show and some stories about a young Jedi Master Luke... Iono how I feel about Sebatian Stan playing him. It might work.. it might not

Hopefully this a one and done dealing with Luke, no way should they try and continue anything dealing with the Skywalkers.

Huge universe... they can explore so many different characters... I doubt theyre done dipping in the skywalker well tho lol

Exactly, Skywalkers just a blip on this universe.

They should have did a flashback on who rescued the child from the jedi temple.

Man that was dope! Dope finale to a great season... I wonder what's next tho

Kinda disappointed they never asked the scientist or Moff Gideon wtf they wanted with or were doing with Grogu. You would think after hunting the muthafucka for two seasons SOMEBODY would ask what they were trying to do.

I'm guessing if Season 3 wont be about Grogu, it will be about Bo Katan being salty about not having the Dark Saber and trying to re-establish Mandalore now that Din is technically in charge

Seems like they intentionally filmed Luke slicing up those dark troopers to look visually similar to how Vader was wreckin folks in Rogue one.. lol dope shit

I was wondering if Grogu woulda been one of Lukes padawans that Kylo killed but iono. I'm leaning towards him not being a casualty in that joint tho lol
they didnt need to. remember that ep with carl weathers? they saw what it was for in that cloning facility.

Reactions: GNS
Great episode my only gripe is adding Luke into the mix and putting this entire series in between them dumbass Star Wars movies after the 3rd movie

Back