Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jedis chop niggas heads off and kill their enemies all the time.. I wont say he's using sith powers just cuz he choked a couple people out lol

It's hard to understand solely by what you see in the movies, but it's how certain moves are used that determine whether they are light or dark. To use a force choke, the person has to channel his anger or hatred. That's what makes it dark. In the movies it all just looks like telekinesis. But Force use isn't so general. Every technique is a little different.

Luke used force choke on Jabba's guards in RoTJ...

Luke was a line stepper. He used the dark side multiple times, and actually almost fell to it in his last fight with Vader.

Really shit. Mando kinda ass with his fighting. The only real thing he has going for him is he can take a bullet.

He needs to train next season

Real shit I was starting to notice this. His fighting style getting sloppy because he got that laser proof armor.

Low key remind me of Blade of the Immortal, (might be too obscure of a reference but fuck it, it’s the same)Manji fought sloppy and let his limbs get chopped off and shit because he knew he could always reattach his limbs with them blood worms.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
My nerd friend tells me Mace Windu is still alive according to the comics, this true?

Sam Jackson would def be cooler than the gay guy from shameless

Podcast I listen to said a caller hypothesized that Mando would train Grogu in the Mandalorian way so the title may be referencing Grogu and not Mando.

Would be kind of dope for this to be a pseudo anthology where each season or two Grogu goes off to be with someone else. Like next season he can go with Ashoka to train, with an appearance or two from Mando. Or not get rescued and get taken in by a dark side user and train in that way for a season until rescued by Ashoka and trained by her for a couple seasons. Idk, just spitballing.

I knew Bill Burr was in Breaking Bad even tho I never watched... came away from this impressed by how good he actually was at playing a “menacing” character.

That tension build up when they were at that table I knew he was bout to fuck dude up. He a better actor than I gave him credit for.

Wonder what Mando's connection is to the Empire.

Reason being, only way he could've passed that face scan would be if he had some kind of past affiliation with them.

Wonder what Mando's connection is to the Empire.

Reason being, only way he could've passed that face scan would be if he had some kind of past affiliation with them.

I thought they said faces would only be detected if they were wanted by the empire or part of the new republic?

I thought they said faces would only be detected if they were wanted by the empire or part of the new republic?

If that's the case, there wouldn't be any reason to have a face scan to begin with.

Remember, he was accessing a database to find the location of Morff Gideon.

I doubt they'd let just anybody get access to that kind of information without some kind of security clearance.

If that's the case, there wouldn't be any reason to have a face scan to begin with.

Remember, he was accessing a database to find the location of Morff Gideon.

I doubt they'd let just anybody get access to that kind of information without some kind of security clearance.

No clue. I thought they were just checking faces for enemies of the Empire but ur right it would make sense to have some kinda clearance other than that. *shrugs*

Back