Welcome To aBlackWeb

At the test facility they had clones that looked like they had a Grogu ear, or a hand. I'm sure they are trying to make a suitable clone.

Am I trippin or does Grogu use the force, offensively, like Vader?

Am I trippin or does Grogu use the force, offensively, like Vader?
It looked like dark side powers he used on those storm troopers, I'll chalk it up as him being a kid and don't know the difference between light and dark

all he did was choke some niggas and throw them around a room a lil bit lol.

He hasnt shot lightning from his hands so I wont say he's been using any sith powers just yet

all he did was choke some niggas and throw them around a room a lil bit lol.

He hasnt shot lightning from his hands so I wont say he's been using any sith powers just yet
So he using the patented Darth Vader choke hold, that's not a light side move

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Mando so trash.

Hes dumb ass tried to "protect" baby yoda 3x when he was already in a fuckin force field

He let the force field knock him out. Mando was fuckin sleep for 5 straight minutes while Boba and ol girl was whoopin ass

And why did he leave his fuckin jetpack just chillin on the mountainside? Like u coulda used that shit mando.

bc08f8810c79d721848dd43fc76deab69cf082ad.gifv

dbe4901d5aa571db178cf54c77cda02b39377474.gifv

Mando so trash.

Hes dumb ass tried to "protect" baby yoda 3x when he was already in a fuckin force field

He let the force field knock him out. Mando was fuckin sleep for 5 straight minutes while Boba and ol girl was whoopin ass

And why did he leave his fuckin jetpack just chillin on the mountainside? Like u coulda used that shit mando.
There were a lot of things that happened simply for plot convenience. It’s like they said, we want A to happen, so to get there let’s make B happen earlier.

They knew they wanted Dark troopers to fly down and take Grogu, but knew it wouldn’t make sense for Mando to not chase them if he had his jet pack, so they had Boba arbitrarily ask Mando to take off his jet pack earlier. There was no point to that request.

They knew they wanted the Razorcrest to get blown up, but knew they wanted Boba to have his armor, so they had Boba run and grab his armor from the ship in the middle of a fight earlier. How would he even know where it was so quickly? Is the Razorcrest’s doors not locked?

Who cares about those idiots being offended?

Well you actually do. Because these are the muthafuckas that get shit changed or canceled. They ain't to be played with. That's why they exist

Other than that

My favorite ep so far. seeing Bobo fett fucking up...I mean REALLY FUCKING up those stormtroopers!!

I wonder which Jedi will come to rescue Grogu since he sent out the signal.

Easiest might be dude from the game Fallen Order, Cal Kestis. The actor should be available since Shameless is on its last season and Gotham ended last year.

Plus a major plot point of Fallen Order was finding force sensitive children.

I think it will be him, Ezra or Obi Wan Luke

Last edited:
Back