Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man throw that whole sequel trilogy in the garbage.

we finally got to see prime Luke in his fuckin bag, and far as I’m concerned that’s his last canon appearance

Jon Boyega my nigga but FOH
source.gif

Great episode my only gripe is adding Luke into the mix and putting this entire series in between them dumbass Star Wars movies after the 3rd movie
Nah it couldnt have went any other way. I been calling it since the first season that the kid was gonna end up with luke. The only flaw was therd was too many guest appearences this season.Too many cooks and all that shit. Now that this baby yoda thing is resolved the show can focus on mando. That baby yoda shit was getting old. I was tired if the green mogwai. This is the mandalorian its supposed to be din jarins story

Man throw that whole sequel trilogy in the garbage.

we finally got to see prime Luke in his fuckin bag, and far as I’m concerned that’s his last canon appearance

Jon Boyega my nigga but FOH
Nope Jon favereau is a big Luke fan and he has plans for more luke and bab y yoda appearnces in the future. There's a YouTube video. Hes prolly gonna make an appears ce on the asohka show. He will definitely be in the obi wan show as 10 year old luke and obi wan watchingg over him from afar

Nah it couldnt have went any other way. I been calling it since the first season that the kid was gonna end up with luke. The only flaw was therd was too many guest appearences this season.Too many cooks and all that shit. Now that this baby yoda thing is resolved the show can focus on mando. That baby yoda shit was getting old. I was tired if the green mogwai. This is the mandalorian its supposed to be din jarins story
I disagree with this entire take

I'm ok with Luke and even Vader because we never got to see them in their prime.

Reading the books/comics is one thing but actually seeing it on screen is another. I had the same feeling I had when Vader showed up in Rogue One.

They can tell the story of Skywalker while also telling other stories in the SW universe

Best finales I’ve seen in a while. Had all the action and suspense and I wouldn’t be mad if they ended the series off of this.

Luke being the one to save Mando and Grogu works since this takes place a few years after Return of the Jedi and Luke could’ve easily felt the signal as the most powerful Jedi. Plus he still sells merchandise at the end of the day so it’s a win for everyone.

Only thing I hope they do is keep the Skywalkers to cameos since their story is over. Flesh out other parts of the universe the next couple of years.

Back