Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE LOST N*GGAS: Black people as a collective are easily manipulated and led astray.

This shit is retarded as fuck to be frank. My point is beyond just black people being easy to trick or deceive, that's an aspect of what I said. Nothing about what I said is emotionally based at all, you just don't like what's being said.

The proof in what's being said is in the conditions of black people across the planet overall regarding lack of order, foundation, progression and solidarity as a collective. All of these are expressions of being off balance and too right brained in thought. Look at the conditions of black controlled nations in Africa, the Caribbean, the conditions of African Americans with an extreme lack of structure within household with single mothers, mass incarceration, retarded ass youth etc. Talking about proof, lmfao. If you think these things are solely because of the white man and white supremacy you've lost your mind.

Did you peep the BET Awards, lol talking about some proof. You haven't noticed unfortunately how disorganized and chaotic many black businesses are ran relative to those of other collectives? This is just real life shit as well. Look at the corruption that you can find across many black controlled nations across the planet. The white man right ? 🤣

You spoke briefly about the 100s of languages within small region in Africa. This is reflective of the same chaotic, over feminine principle operation Im talking about. Tendencies to be very tribal and divided I nature didn't originate from the white man and Willie Lynch kiddo, not at all. Proof? LMFAO .Is that some for you? Like I said y'all niggas have an issue process reality correctly and deflecting and then have the nerve to wonder why you're fucked up. Ain't much shit "goofier" than that.

There are merit to the points you're making. I'm not saying that black people don't have faults that have led to our downfall in many cases. However, there are outside factors that contribute to the poor positions of black people other than black faults. For example, Africa is resource rich. Other powers have a vested interest in keeping Africa poor, and they have worked towards those ends. There aren't many groups of people out there that wouldn't be in a bad position if they were under constant assault.

Think about a nation like Haiti. It's poor and been fucked up. You think that's because they are black and black people just can't get it together. Or is it because from the moment it became free, France, the US, and others made blatant efforts to keep Haiti under tow?

There are merit to the points you're making. I'm not saying that black people don't have faults that have led to our downfall in many cases. However, there are outside factors that contribute to the poor positions of black people other than black faults. For example, Africa is resource rich. Other powers have a vested interest in keeping Africa poor, and they have worked towards those ends. There aren't many groups of people out there that wouldn't be in a bad position if they were under constant assault.

Think about a nation like Haiti. It's poor and been fucked up. You think that's because they are black and black people just can't get it together. Or is it because from the moment it became free, France, the US, and others made blatant efforts to keep Haiti under tow?
I'm very well aware that there are many external influences compounding the issue of course. However, I'm saying that before a colonialism, slavery, or anything of that nature black people were in a condition that made us ripe to be preyed upon and open for exploitation. The core of our issues already existed. Am I saying this is something that determines an innate inferiority? No. Glaring weaknesses due to certain inclinations we have being out of balance? Yes. I actually think very highly of black people as a collective ultimately, which is leading to the accountability I'm speaking of.

I'm very well aware that there are many external influences compounding the issue of course. However, I'm saying that before a colonialism, slavery, or anything of that nature black people were in a condition that made us ripe to be preyed upon and open for exploitation. The core of our issues already existed. Am I saying this is something that determines an innate inferiority? No. Glaring weaknesses due to certain inclinations we have being out of balance? Yes. I actually think very highly of black people as a collective ultimately, which is leading to the accountability I'm speaking of.

I can agree with that. 🤝

It is more complex than what I'm saying. I
was saying it that way to simplify shit.

Left brain is masculine. It operates off of logic, rationality order, technical intelligence, objectivity, mathematical thinking, scientific thought, analysis, critical thinking, etc. It functions essentially as a person's clarity, and foundation within reality. Foundation as in the sense of an architectural structure that of course would require mathematical, scientific thinking in executing a plan to build correctly to give stability to the structure.

Right brain is feminine. It operates off of spirituality, intuition, emotion, creativity, imagination, the internal, intangible, chaos etc. It is a person's freedom of expression so to speak and can "color outside of the lines" but needs control and guidance to be maneuvered correctly. This aspect is key to growth and change and freedom so to speak but needs to be brought back into a form of order and boundaries as when this is off balance and out of check the negative aspects of this polarity can be expressed as you can see within the black collective as I ve been stating. This inclination is because of the melanin to be honest.

Man is any of that scientific at all. Once you said one if masculine one is feminine and then used some stereotypes of masculine and feminine behavior is wild. Sounds like pseudo science

My thing is what is the condition before slavery that you’re speaking on? It’s not the most documented region before European colonization. What did you see?

Man is any of that scientific at all. Once you said one if masculine one is feminine and then used some stereotypes of masculine and feminine behavior is wild. Sounds like pseudo science
The shit is far from pseudo. It's honestly over your head. People period love to call shit they can't comprehend fake, pseudo, or conspiracy theory. Google left hemisphere and right hemisphere of the brain and how they operate. This is technical, basic psychology shit bruh. As far as being associated with masculine and feminine this takes esoteric understanding to comprehend. Certain attributes are corresponded with masculine principle and others feminine. If a person has a full functioning brain and are sane they should have aspects of both. This is speaking beyond terms of purely a man or a woman. Women have denser corpus callosums ( connecting material between brain hemispheres) which allow them to be more fluid between both hemispheres. This leads to them thriving more with regard to social skills and being more fluid sexually, etc. The elite that control your existence comprehend Universal Laws whether or not you want to acknowledge them or not. Balance between these polarities are what is needed and we don't have that. Black people are the most off balance. Not the only, but the MOST and this shows with the position we currently hold on Earth.

My thing is what is the condition before slavery that you’re speaking on? It’s not the most documented region before European colonization. What did you see?

I already mentioned it, but the number of languages and ethnicities in Africa is insane. There are over 250 ethic groups and 500 languages spoken in Nigeria alone. Think about that for a second. Britain got the shit kicked out of it for years by the Danes because they couldn't get the various groups in that region to cooperate with each other to oppose the invading force. In that case we're talking about like 10 different groups. Imagine working with 25 times as many groups some of which have pockets of people that don't even speak the same language. That shit is bananas. lol

The lack of developed advanced defense and extreme divisiveness with extreme tribal behavior and many, many languages are just a few examples.

Back