Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE LOST N*GGAS: Black people as a collective are easily manipulated and led astray.

Ville'sFinest

Title is unfortunately big facts and Umar Johnson fugazi ass is only the latest incarnation of this. Where's the school 🤣🤣?

I remember folk were talking that Brother Polight shit back in the day too and look at your boy.

Young Pharaoh done went wild and lost his mind as well. If you want to hustle black folk are the prime target and to be honest the problem is the melanin 🔥🔥💯.

Black folk as a collective are the easiest to manipulate and mind control because we are the most spiritually inclined and emotionally based as a collective and right now cuz everything runs in cycles we are seeing all of the negative aspects of this.

Black folk tend to be adverse to objective, mathematical thinking and critical thought and hate rules and order. If it looks good, feels good and sounds good then it's Saul Goodman 🔥💯.
And before folk come in here talking about not all, well of course not, but to think on a large scale you'd have to look at things from a macro level and the trend in behavior and inclination is evident.

Would you let a man that behaves like below "lead" you?

Humans in general are easily misled. There are a lot of dumbass white people out there treating Trump like he's the second coming of Jesus.
This is true as well of course, but there's levels and degrees to everything and black people max out on the spectrum unfortunately. The overly emotional , negative aspects of feminine principle being displayed is the undoing. Before slavery, colonialism or any of that.

The overwhelming majority of Black people have no idea who young Pharoh or Brother Polight are. If Dr. Umar was this spiritual leader you make him out to be, he’d have his school built by now. I’ve seen that “spiritually inclined” lecture by Marcus Garvey III too and there’s definitely some fact to it but Indians and Italians are deeply spiritual people aswell, not to their detriment.

If you believe that our collective situation is the result of “feel good policies” then it’s unlikely you’ve lived in A black city or country for any period of time.

I used to try to categorize things and people into White and Black, but life doesn't work like that.

What about biracial people? Are biracial people half as easily manipulated and led astray?

You can't say "Black people are X and White people are Y" because Black people aren't monolithic and neither are White people.

Jewish people are monolithic.

You can say, "All jewish people are X" because all jewish people follow the same religion.

The overwhelming majority of Black people have no idea who young Pharoh or Brother Polight are. If Dr. Umar was this spiritual leader you make him out to be, he’d have his school built by now. I’ve seen that “spiritually inclined” lecture by Marcus Garvey III too and there’s definitely some fact to it but Indians and Italians are deeply spiritual people aswell, not to their detriment.

If you believe that our collective situation is the result of “feel good policies” then it’s unlikely you’ve lived in A black city or country for any period of time.
Indians and Italians maybe spiritual as well, never said that other collectives couldn't be spiritual. Indians and Italians display much more of a balance and grounding than black people as a collective. This is facts.

I think you're kind of missing the point. Many black people may not know who none of the individuals I named are, however it's undeniable that they have had a certain influence and presence in the community. The reason they were able to thrive and have an impact as much as they did is because of what I said.

Also I never said that black peoples situation was due to "feel good" policy as the core issue I stated that this was a symptom and sign of the greater issue which is being overly right brain oriented and off balance within feminine principle overall period.

I used to try to categorize things and people into White and Black, but life doesn't work like that.

What about biracial people? Are biracial people half as easily manipulated and led astray?

You can't say "Black people are X and White people are Y" because Black people aren't monolithic and neither are White people.

Jewish people are monolithic.

You can say, "All jewish people are X" because all jewish people follow the same religion.
Bro you gonna respond like this when I said in OP of course not ALL? For some weird reason people seem to have a problem looking at things from a macro level and identifying trends, patterns, and inclinations in behavior. Honestly I think its a sign related to the lack of objective thought I was talking about.

Truth of course every group is prone to this but we Black sooo..and the grift is so transparent...
These cats put a lil sauce on it talk that talk speak the language throw in the buzzwords tell 1 truth and 3 lies and the negrobots flock like a moth to a flame....

Dead give away is the cult of personality

Bro you gonna respond like this when I said in OP of course not ALL? For some weird reason people seem to have a problem looking at things from a macro level and identifying trends, patterns, and inclinations in behavior. Honestly I think its a sign related to the lack of objective thought I was talking about.

First of all, you'd have to define "Black people". Are we talking about Black Americans, West Indians, Africans?

And if we're talking about Black Americans, does that include biracial people, or just people that are 100% "Black" (whatever that means).

You said, "Black folk tend to be adverse to objective, mathematical thinking and critical thought and hate rules and order.

If Black people "hate rules and order" why are Black people disproportionately represented in the prisons? I've heard something like 50% of the prison population is "Black" (however they classify "black"). If these people hate rules and order so much, why would they go to prison where there's nothing but rules and order (and I did 60 days in jail once so I know that in jail it's nothing but rules and order). There's more rules and order in jail than there are when you are free.

Edit.

If Black people hate rules and order so much, they'd do anything to stay out of prison.

Title is unfortunately big facts and Umar Johnson fugazi ass is only the latest incarnation of this. Where's the school 🤣🤣?

I remember folk were talking that Brother Polight shit back in the day too and look at your boy.

Young Pharaoh done went wild and lost his mind as well. If you want to hustle black folk are the prime target and to be honest the problem is the melanin 🔥🔥💯.

Black folk as a collective are the easiest to manipulate and mind control because we are the most spiritually inclined and emotionally based as a collective and right now cuz everything runs in cycles we are seeing all of the negative aspects of this.

Black folk tend to be adverse to objective, mathematical thinking and critical thought and hate rules and order. If it looks good, feels good and sounds good then it's Saul Goodman 🔥💯.
And before folk come in here talking about not all, well of course not, but to think on a large scale you'd have to look at things from a macro level and the trend in behavior and inclination is evident.

Would you let a man that behaves like below "lead" you?

Dr. Umar been a snakeoil salesman for the longest anybody that follows behind him at this point in the game either been living under a rock or dumb. That also goes for these new wanna be online Sjw's like Shaun King and the lady that start BLM. That chick took all that money she made and bought herself a fucking MANSION!

As black folks we can seriously be are own worst enemy which is why we as a community are probably the easiest to be led astray. This might be somewhat off topic but this video I was watching was just sad. Walmart closed a store in Chicago because it was nothing but constant chaos all the time:

First of all, you'd have to define "Black people". Are we talking about Black Americans, West Indians, Africans?

And if we're talking about Black Americans, does that include biracial people, or just people that are 100% "Black" (whatever that means).

You said, "Black folk tend to be adverse to objective, mathematical thinking and critical thought and hate rules and order.

If Black people "hate rules and order" why are Black people disproportionately represented in the prisons? I've heard something like 50% of the prison population is "Black" (however they classify "black"). If these people hate rules and order so much, why would they go to prison where there's nothing but rules and order (and I did 60 days in jail once so I know that in jail it's nothing but rules and order). There's more rules and order in jail than there are when you are free.

Edit.

If Black people hate rules and order so much, they'd do anything to stay out of prison.
By black people I'm talking of the diaspora and indigenous across the entire planet.

And you can't be for real with the example that you gave. That actually shows my point. You go to prison for not adhering to order and breaking the rules bro lol. And if you want to go further down the line the lack of order, foundation and mathematical thinking is what often times leads to lack of resources and to an individual feeling that they need to resort to means that can lead to their incarceration.

Truth of course every group is prone to this but we Black sooo..and the grift is so transparent...
These cats put a lil sauce on it talk that talk speak the language throw in the buzzwords tell 1 truth and 3 lies and the negrobots flock like a moth to a flame....

Dead give away is the cult of personality
The shit be sad too cuz a lot of these dudes be having street, hustle backgrounds as is. Black folk are the top of the line to con smfh.

By black people I'm talking of the diaspora and indigenous across the entire planet.

And you can't be for real with the example that you gave. That actually shows my point. You go to prison for not adhering to order and breaking the rules bro lol. And if you want to go further down the line the lack of order, foundation and mathematical thinking is what often times leads to lack of resources and to an individual feeling that they need to resort to means that can lead to their incarceration.
But if you don't like rules and order, why would you go to prison?

But if you don't like rules and order, why would you go to prison?
You right bruh most people in the pen were upstanding orderly citizens with structure and self control. Matter of fact they loved order so much they made sure every aspect of their life would be controlled by force smfh 🤣🤣. Quit trolling with this silly shit bruh

You right bruh most people in the pen were upstanding orderly citizens with structure and self control. Matter of fact they loved order so much they made sure every aspect of their life would be controlled by force smfh 🤣🤣. Quit trolling with this silly shit bruh
I'm telling you I did time in the county jail.

There's people that wanna stay in jail because they can get 3 hots and a cot.

There's people that can't make it on the outside so they intentionally do things to get them locked up.

They'd rather be one the inside than be on the outside because they are institutionalized.

If you think I'm "trolling" then you obviously have never been in jail.

I'm telling you I did time in the county jail.

There's people that wanna stay in jail because they can get 3 hots and a cot.

There's people that can't make it on the outside so they intentionally do things to get them locked up.

They'd rather be one the inside than be on the outside because they are institutionalized.

If you think I'm "trolling" then you obviously have never been in jail.
Yes, unfortunately I've been in jail. I also have common sense and understand why folk end up in jail or prison in the first damn place. Most not getting locked on purpose cuz they homeless and desperate cuz.

Vast majority of all manipulations are only able to occur because of the other person’s own self-deception…add that with truth mixed with lies from the manipulator and you have a powerful temptation that no one is above but always tested. You can’t avoid temptation but you can overcome any of them if you set your mind to do it. But where’s the fun in that? Lol

Back