Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ok so the war that was fought was against Magath my bad if I’m spelling it wrong and then Sauron’s forces? Or was Sauron just somebody they hunted before they ended the war?

Ok so the war that was fought was against Magath my bad if I’m spelling it wrong and then Sauron’s forces? Or was Sauron just somebody they hunted before they ended the war?
Morgoth, then his apprentice Sauron

They really didn't expand on Morgoth because that was in the undying lands. They came to middle earth specifically hunting Sauron which is why he the anatogist the reminder of the series

Morgoth, then his apprentice Sauron

They really didn't expand on Morgoth because that was in the undying lands. They came to middle earth specifically hunting Sauron which is why he the anatogist the reminder of the series
Ok cool and I’m assuming the elven war was not looked at as completely good for the humans because it looks like they hate the guards.

If it is a one way trip that doesnt make sense or maybe im missing something cuz they sailed from there to middle earth to fight.. and they can obviously sail back.. seems like they can travel back and forth

Shout out to the diverse representation in this show too. Got a black Targaryen and a black Elf! Look at God! 😂

I don’t remember any other races in the original movies. And bet not nobody say it was the orcs.

Fucked up they made the black dwarf lady the target of all the “woke rage” like she was gonna take over the show or something

turns out her part was just to be a sweet ol lady

Some white people just make me sick sometimes

If it is a one way trip that doesnt make sense or maybe im missing something cuz they sailed from there to middle earth to fight.. and they can obviously sail back.. seems like they can travel back and forth
Elves aren't supposed or decided not to take part in the affairs of Men

They only came because of Sauron. With him being defeated, they should have all left. This is also why they were abandoning the watch towers

It's not supposed to be as simple as get on a boat and you back and forth. IIrc, being in middle earth saps away at there immortality.

It’s both ways. They made it seem like they were going to Heaven because it is like Heaven, but you don’t have to die to get there. It’s just a beautiful place.
No one, to my knowledge, was making the trip back and forth tho

None of the heros of old came back in the third or fourth age to help battle Sauron.

Going back to Valinor signified you were giving up on Middle Earth and its problems

Oh, I misunderstood it. So is the place they went to in the boat the same place they left in the beginning to go fight in Middle Earth? Or are those 2 different places?

If the same place, do they get to only leave once and when they come back that’s it?

Oh, I misunderstood it. So is the place they went to in the boat the same place they left in the beginning to go fight in Middle Earth? Or are those 2 different places?

If the same place, do they get to only leave once and when they come back that’s it?
Same place they left from, which is their home land

I'm not sure anyone made the trip multiple times. To my knowledge it doesn't seem like they can but it could just as easily be that they don't 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back