Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

You already know.. their orders are to focus solely on black men to take the attention off white men. That's why only Weinstein out of the 50 white me too predators is even facing consequences right now. The agenda is to make black men the face of sexual assault

thats not what it said

:hahaha:

Why is she above criticism? She offended a group of people and said people voiced their outrage. Why is this seen as "attacking, dragging and threatening" her? And why is he singling out black men? I've seen a lot of women, of many ethnicities condemning her interview too. Why is the focus solely on black men?
@Race Jones can't answer a simple question?

Gayle shouldn't Have asked the question...CBS did set her up though..
This happens very frequently. White supremacists are so addicted to hate and racism they often lose their livelihood to express it.

That devil bitch is so pleased that one black man is dead she's OK that 8 white people, including children died with him.

LOL @ the zoom in on these pics...She got what she deserve..

Straight to the point article, focused on facts.

"Once the pair were having sex — over the back of a chair — the victim felt pain and asked Bryant to stop. And he did."

@Race Jones @Hellczar

imagine thinking the ny post is a viable source of information
But the writer is white.... That's all the reason You need to take her word as gospel

Are you really ignorant enough to think the writer MADE UP the part about her getting fucked over a chair??

Did she fabricate that or are you a stubborn jawn who refuses to admit you're wrong? Lol

Entertaining thread... one of the best this year

My only take from it is learning Vanessa Bryant is Mexican? I always assumed she was a light skinned Black woman or I think it was just my visuals

I'm still raw from Kobe's passing... I agree with @Race Jones though that that assault case was a turning point in his life cos after that whole legal stuff he laid low for years...letting his game become the news

Entertaining thread... one of the best this year

My only take from it is learning Vanessa Bryant is Mexican? I always assumed she was a light skinned Black woman or I think it was just my visuals

I'm still raw from Kobe's passing... I agree with @Race Jones though that that assault case was a turning point in his life cos after that whole legal stuff he laid low for years...letting his game become the news
you ever been falsely accused of something?

shit ....you'd lay low too.

just knowing your life can get turned upside down off a lie and you keeping paying for it.

Back