The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Lol bro you insult yourself. You're the one denyin' facts and ignorin' my arguments.
The only facts you've presented are the ones that I gave you lol. And if your argument is that I need to feel sorry for the poor oppressed white woman you have no argument.

aint no point in debating with the majority of these niggas. they cant think further than the white man and only view life from a race based lens. its pathetic.

save your breath
Says the person who was taught feminist theory by a bunch of white women who saw feminism from a race based lens.

You can try to rewrite history but we already know what your feminist heroins thought about your black ass.

Divide and conquer at work.. We here fighting among ourselves while white folks look at us like...

:lol9:

i said a few pages back that we betraying ourselves.

just saying

Are we betraying ourselves and being divided and conquered by having the conversation or is it the fact we are having this discussion in public?

Reactions: SeaSnake
The only facts you've presented are the ones that I gave you lol. And if your argument is that I need to feel sorry for the poor oppressed white woman you have no argument.

That's not my argument, wasn't anything like my argument and that you believe that nonsense is why you're strugglin' to understand basics.

To restrict a group from civic, economic or political participation is the literal definition of oppression.

White women have, at varyin' times, been restricted from those things.

There shouldn't be any further discussion but you keep bringin' up red herrings.

So for the last time, THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE BELOW WHITE BITCHES IN THE SOCIAL TOTEM POLE DOES NOT MEAN WHITE WOMEN HAVE NEVER BEEN OPPRESSED.

Are we betraying ourselves and being divided and conquered by having the conversation or is it the fact we are having this discussion in public?
betraying ourselves because we dont have each others back when we need to.
we are quick to sell each other out yet defend fuckery i.e. no snitching in a crime ridden neighborhood. but no one tries to stop the criminals.

• Ether
Reactions: a.mann
Susan was more outraged at this than the black slave trade her colleges helped restart in Libya. Dats crraazzyy. Snoop was outa line saying they was gunna get her tho. No way around that.

• Ether
Reactions: a.mann
That's not my argument, wasn't anything like my argument and that you believe that nonsense is why you're strugglin' to understand basics.

To restrict a group from civic, economic or political participation is the literal definition of oppression.

There shouldn't be any further discussion but you keep bringin' up red herrings.

So for the last time, THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE BELOW WHITE BITCHES IN THE SOCIAL TOTEM POLE DOES NOT MEAN WHITE WOMEN HAVE NEVER BEEN OPPRESSED.
So they went from oppressed victims to white bitches in just a few posts. You're all over the place. I can't tell if im talking to Terry Crews or Snoop Dogg. Wtf?!?!?

betraying ourselves because we dont have each others back when we need to.
we are quick to sell each other out yet defend fuckery i.e. no snitching in a crime ridden neighborhood. but no one tries to stop the criminals.

It's not the citizens job to tell the police a damn thing. Detectives get paid to detect shit citizens do not.

Killing the person who molested your child is a crime but I bet you subscribe to no snitching when it comes to shit like that. No picks and chooses. Either folks is telling on it all or they not.

You acknowledge that the police is fucked up and the whole judicial system of this country is racist. Yet you want black people to just run to that system. That makes no sense.

You wrong this system tries and does stop certain black criminals but they don't try and stop the criminals who ship in tons of drugs to this country who ain't black. But you right snitch on the nigga on the corner selling nicks and dimes. FOH with that bullshit.

So they went from oppressed victims to white bitches in just a few posts. You're all over the place. I can't tell if im talking to Terry Crews or Snoop Dogg. Wtf?!?!?

It's because you thought I was defendin' white women when I corrected your post, that's why you couldn't understand what I was sayin'.

That's your bad

So for the last time, THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE BELOW WHITE BITCHES IN THE SOCIAL TOTEM POLE DOES NOT MEAN
not all oppression are created equal. What white women cried about is something they should have sucked up. Black women were raped by slave masters.
And tell me how great society has been since women have gained these rights

It's not the citizens job to tell the police a damn thing. Detectives get paid to detect shit citizens do not.

Killing the person who molested your child is a crime but I bet you subscribe to no snitching when it comes to shit like that. No picks and chooses. Either folks is telling on it all or they not.

You acknowledge that the police is fucked up and the whole judicial system of this country is racist. Yet you want black people to just run to that system. That makes no sense.

You wrong this system tries and does stop certain black criminals but they don't try and stop the criminals who ship in tons of drugs to this country who ain't black. But you right snitch on the nigga on the corner selling nicks and dimes. FOH with that bullshit.
when have i ever been for no snitching?
an yes detectives detect shit an sometimes need help in doing that job.
an if no one wants to go to the police then who is going to police? if its up to the citizens to stop the crimes because the cops cant be trusted then that what should happen an no snitching shouldnt exist.

an even on the pedo shit...is a 15 yr old girl not underage. a teen but young in mind? yet grown ass niggas stay picking high school chicks.

who is supposed to step up to stop all this shit? now it wont stop over night but it should be slowed as much as possible....but whos stepping up to stop it?

but ill let you say everything is peachy in the hood.