OUT NOW The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

The theory is this game is in the Twilight Princess time line
That's cool I guess. Idk if I ever really cared about the alternate time lines and shit

But I will say I am avidly awaiting TP making it over to switch. It's my third favorite of the series and the game play on Wii was a game changer

If you can change into a wolf this game I might go ahead in put in my PTO now lol

Reactions: Blue_London
That's cool I guess. Idk if I ever really cared about the alternate time lines and shit

But I will say I am avidly awaiting TP making it over to switch. It's my third favorite of the series and the game play on Wii was a game changer

If you can change into a wolf this game I might go ahead in put in my PTO now lol
Make it 4k with windwaker on the new machine. Windwaker is another classic

Haven't played a Zelda game since Ocarina of Time. Zelda and Smash Bros. are the only things I miss after transitioning away from Nintendo systems. We already know FromSoft was influenced by Zelda with Elden Ring. Looks like a little of that has flowed in reverse with the atmosphere of this game.

Reactions: GNS and Inglewood_B
The theory is this game is in the Twilight Princess time line
Word? TP is Child Timeline though. Ruto and Nabooru are sages and I don't think that was the case in the Child Timeline.

The_Legend_of_Zelda_series_timeline.png

Yeah I gotta finish GOW b4 I get this. I already know it's gonna take up A LOT of my time. Just like the last one

Word? TP is Child Timeline though. Ruto and Nabooru are sages and I don't think that was the case in the Child Timeline.

The_Legend_of_Zelda_series_timeline.png
That might have just been internet talk.. I'm still waiting for the twilight switch remake or 4k version on the switch 2

Reactions: Swabbie
Haven't played a Zelda game since Ocarina of Time. Zelda and Smash Bros. are the only things I miss after transitioning away from Nintendo systems. We already know FromSoft was influenced by Zelda with Elden Ring. Looks like a little of that has flowed in reverse with the atmosphere of this game.

Exact same for me, but I’ll throw in Mario Kart too.

I just couldn’t get down with the Wii and I hate handhelds. I need my games to be on a big screen.

I do miss it tho. Every now and then I’ll run OoT back on an emulator.