Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

I avoided any information about this game. Just heard they got rid of the puzzle dungeons to go back to old school ones and less dropping you into the world and letting you figure it out. If so thats a massive improvement

I avoided any information about this game. Just heard they got rid of the puzzle dungeons to go back to old school ones and less dropping you into the world and letting you figure it out. If so thats a massive improvement
What you mean, the spirit orbs?

Wont buy until I finish BOTW. Currently on the story when you cross dress. Shit been amazing

I tried coming hot from above thinkin there may be a possible glitch. Nope. Them hefas kicked me da fucc out every time. Lol!

BOTW is awesome in so many ways. I'm excited about pt. 2.

It's like the gods knew I was gonna fuck around and ignore the world today because I been SWAMPED. Ain't even had a chance to buy it or nothing

SMH lost an entire day to this game, just exploring.

Man looka here...I got the PS5 in the basement. My Switch upstairs in the 1st room. I'm tryin to finish up GOW and the Burning shores DLC b4 I get this new Zelda. But...but I don't see that happening cuz.

Cuz I know once i get this game...it'll have my FULL attention. Kratos and Atreus may get put on the backburner. Lol! And I'm avoiding watching folks playing it on Twitch also.

Man looka here...I got the PS5 in the basement. My Switch upstairs in the 1st room. I'm tryin to finish up GOW and the Burning shores DLC b4 I get this new Zelda. But...but I don't see that happening cuz.

Cuz I know once i get this game...it'll have my FULL attention. Kratos and Atreus may get put on the backburner. Lol! And I'm avoiding watching folks playing it on Twitch also.
The start is just showing you new things they have added, and for some reason, they made it so big you get lost exploring lol. BOTW worked out perfectly for me because i played it during lockdown

This tuned out to be a bust. I'm on my 6th or so shrine

Map is big af tho. And multi tiered. Like BOTW on crack

Back