Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

I'm forgot just how expansive and non linear this joint is

I thought I was way further than I was but it turns out I'm still scrambling to activate all the towers. Fucking side quests have got me all over the place
I got all shrines and 10 side adventures left then I'm checking out. The side quests won't get my time

Bruh I can't do shit I keep dying in the game :(
I died once then got my cooking on. You gotta pay attention to the hearts cause these enemies not consistent with hoe much damage they deal

I got all shrines and 10 side adventures left then I'm checking out. The side quests won't get my time
I don't mind the side quest. I just get distracted by so many things. And then I say well I don't wanna come back.....

I was supposed to be giving out mushrooms in Hateno......I'm all the way in the fucking sky trying to scale a floating mountain smh

I'm forgot just how expansive and non linear this joint is

I thought I was way further than I was but it turns out I'm still scrambling to activate all the towers. Fucking side quests have got me all over the place

Lol! Facts.

I've hit a point where I have no clue where to go at. I still haven't found all the outfits. Still haven't found all the shrines. Still haven't found all the devine ones helmets. And I'm sure there's other side quest out there I haven't found yet.

still havent beat this, once that sea side village wanted me to collect 50 logs, I quit.
You gotta see it through. I took me WEEKS to beat Ganondorf. But if the game is played right, the story is great.

I had it as GOTY until I played Baldur's Gate 3.

This shit is madness. I haven't actually worked in 2 days cause of this shit

Nigga said he need 15logs I'm like cool, I got mad wood, pause. He said NAH nigga, logs!!!! And none from the beachside town we at

Now I'm carrying 2 logs in a fucking wagon half way across the land

Nigga said he need 15logs I'm like cool, I got mad wood, pause. He said NAH nigga, logs!!!! And none from the beachside town we at

Collect sage will as you go along

? Wym

Also, forgot about this damn dragon on the bridge
Dragons are easy attach the eye you get from bats to an arrow.

In the sky you can collect sage Will that power up your followers... I think there's 20 in total

1 is in the depths after you kill a king gleeok 3 Are mini bosses in the sky the corner island the furthest from everything

Last edited:
Dragons are easy attach the eye you get from bats to an arrow.

In the sky you can collect sage Will that power up your followers... I think there's 20 in total

1 is in the depths after you kill a king gleeok 3 Are mini bosses in the sky the corner island the furthest from everything
Ok the bat eye I get. I don't even have a single follower and you said 20 šŸ˜¬

I tried to just charge right by him. Burnt me, the horse, the wagon, the log....I might need to come back after I glow up a bit

This game took over my life I can't wait to finish the side adventures and move on
This why I didn't finish it when it first dropped. After about 3 days I'm exhausted af

I got this hero something or another yesterday that tracks your steps and logs ya hours. Shits detailed af

Fucc dat. I used one of the zonai vehicles I built and piled as much logs I could on that muthafucca. Lol! If the vehicle was still able to move...I was gucci.

Also YouTube is ya friend. There's shyt out there that I know for a fact I wouldn't have been able to find myself.

Fucc dat. I used one of the zonai vehicles I built and piled as much logs I could on that muthafucca. Lol! If the vehicle was still able to move...I was gucci.

Also YouTube is ya friend. There's shyt out there that I know for a fact I wouldn't have been able to find myself.
I ain't even think about building a F150 to haul that shit

Bet that dragon ain't gonna like it when I drive that fucker down its throat

Smh I have put in 210 hours into this game.

I have completed the main story
all the side adventures
152 shrines
120 light roots
20 sage wills
I have done 70/139 side quests. Asking me to find all the wells is ridiculous.

I am retiring from this game stealing my life

I finally found all the shrines. I could go face Ganon if I want too, but there's still some outfits I haven't gotten yet. Also I'm sure I haven't gotten all the weapons and shields. I did get the 1st triforce shield last night tho. And I believe there's a 2nd one (the gold one)

Back