Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

The theory is this game is in the Twilight Princess time line
That's cool I guess. Idk if I ever really cared about the alternate time lines and shit

But I will say I am avidly awaiting TP making it over to switch. It's my third favorite of the series and the game play on Wii was a game changer

If you can change into a wolf this game I might go ahead in put in my PTO now lol

That's cool I guess. Idk if I ever really cared about the alternate time lines and shit

But I will say I am avidly awaiting TP making it over to switch. It's my third favorite of the series and the game play on Wii was a game changer

If you can change into a wolf this game I might go ahead in put in my PTO now lol
Make it 4k with windwaker on the new machine. Windwaker is another classic

Haven't played a Zelda game since Ocarina of Time. Zelda and Smash Bros. are the only things I miss after transitioning away from Nintendo systems. We already know FromSoft was influenced by Zelda with Elden Ring. Looks like a little of that has flowed in reverse with the atmosphere of this game.

The theory is this game is in the Twilight Princess time line
Word? TP is Child Timeline though. Ruto and Nabooru are sages and I don't think that was the case in the Child Timeline.

The_Legend_of_Zelda_series_timeline.png

Yeah I gotta finish GOW b4 I get this. I already know it's gonna take up A LOT of my time. Just like the last one

Haven't played a Zelda game since Ocarina of Time. Zelda and Smash Bros. are the only things I miss after transitioning away from Nintendo systems. We already know FromSoft was influenced by Zelda with Elden Ring. Looks like a little of that has flowed in reverse with the atmosphere of this game.

Exact same for me, but I’ll throw in Mario Kart too.

I just couldn’t get down with the Wii and I hate handhelds. I need my games to be on a big screen.

I do miss it tho. Every now and then I’ll run OoT back on an emulator.

Back