Welcome To aBlackWeb

Great first episode and displayed the same tense and tragic moments that were in the game. Sarah's death is still one of the most heartbreaking moments in gaming history.

I went in blind as I’ve never played the game. I was glued to my seat the whole time! This is a great first episode and I am definitely getting the game after this

Yea but as a player you had no attachment to her
You did not need an attachment. Its his daughter dying. Its called empathy. Its like when you hear a child or immocent was killed pn the news
I went in blind as I’ve never played the game. I was glued to my seat the whole time! This is a great first episode and I am definitely getting the game after this
You should have played the game first

Man. We're in for a ride, if the rest of the season is as promising as this first episode.

To those of y'all who haven't played the game, just consider, the infected/monsters they face are still not the scariest thing they'll see on the road ahead.

I got the holiday off, I'm thinkin I'll pull up the PS3 at some point and re-live Part 1.

Man. We're in for a ride, if the rest of the season is as promising as this first episode.

To those of y'all who haven't played the game, just consider, the infected/monsters they face are still not the scariest thing they'll see on the road ahead.

I got the holiday off, I'm thinkin I'll pull up the PS3 at some point and re-live Part 1.

PS3?

why not just play the remake or remaster? Pretty sure at least one of them are free to download on PS+ for the Ps4 and Ps5

Back