Welcome To aBlackWeb

on the rewatch im laughing at the dog knowing the deal the whole time.

homie was lookin at the old lady like nah yo somethin is off before things popped off.
Then he knocks on the neighbors door like yo we gotta roll! lol she takes him back and hes like nah fuck that im out i just left this shit! 🤣

homie was lookin at the old lady like nah yo somethin is off before things popped off.
Then he knocks on the neighbors door like yo we gotta roll! lol she takes him back and hes like nah fuck that im out i just left this shit! 🤣
Kind of glad they did it that way instead of the game. Someones dog yelped when she was near the glass door

I know I'm thinking way far ahead but this will be the 2nd time Pedro's character in a show gets brutally killed

11b59b24644efa64661dda8b6cdd9405605f5fec.gifv
5a798100d4be711832d966ad2ff7284c7ed39c1e.gifv

3d35cfb77f4b7348ac9fb1d737e5218ab1342d55.gifv

aa6ad5b73ee41a79fd0800410e7fb8712ad2c3b5.gifv

Showrunners explained that she was happy basically because she had someone who cared enough to protect her like that. It wasn't anything malice

I usually don't watch those behind the scenes things but I was curious why she was like kind of smirking

Did that lady at the repair shop know shit was about to happen with the way she kicked Sarah out the store and closed early

Did that lady at the repair shop know shit was about to happen with the way she kicked Sarah out the store and closed early

She was probably just watching the news and staying current. The warnings were there throughout the beginning that some shit was going down or at least starting to pop off

Back