Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol so why dust off the ps3?
:tuh:

Cmon bruh, let's not be elitist and act like just bc it's got some years on it, that somehow makes it trash in 2023. It's still a good system.

To be more direct tho, I'd stopped gaming altogether since 2014. Got busy, work...wife...kids. Far as I was concerned I was done with one of my childhood passions.

Then covid happens and you're sitting around the house with more free time than you know what to do with and that's how I ended up dusting off both my PS2 and PS3. It was on the PS3 that I copped The Last Of Us on digital. Must've run thru it like 3 times back2back.

Anyway it's my PS3 copy that has all my game progress, trophies and weapon upgrades, so that's the one I keep goin back to.

I missed the entire PS4 era, so granted if I continue gaming I got a lot of catching up to do.

Cmon bruh, let's not be elitist and act like just bc it's got some years on it, that somehow makes it trash in 2023. It's still a good system.

To be more direct tho, I'd stopped gaming altogether since 2014. Got busy, work...wife...kids. Far as I was concerned I was done with one of my childhood passions.

Then covid happens and you're sitting around the house with more free time than you know what to do with and that's how I ended up dusting off both my PS2 and PS3. It was on the PS3 that I copped The Last Of Us on digital. Must've run thru it like 3 times back2back.

Anyway it's my PS3 copy that has all my game progress, trophies and weapon upgrades, so that's the one I keep goin back to.

I missed the entire PS4 era, so granted if I continue gaming I got a lot of catching up to do.
Kids the reason I still game, be kicking their ass in fighting games

I aint judgin fam I was just saying if you had the ps5 there are instances where you can bring forward your save data and play it on there instead with better graphics

I aint judgin fam I was just saying if you had the ps5 there are instances where you can bring forward your save data and play it on there instead with better graphics

See that's interestin. I ain't know that.
Like I say, I been outta the loop. Preciate it, I may check it out.

Last edited:
To those of y'all who haven't played the game, just consider, the infected/monsters they face are still not the scariest thing they'll see on the road ahead.

I watched one of those “Everything You Need to Know about....” videos that broke down the game to get you ready for the show. Not looking forward to seeing those disgusting ass infected niggas :tuh:

Kids the reason I still game, be kicking their ass in fighting games

Yeah my son has a PS4. Well... had.
It's broken now.

But he still has all the games which can be played on the PS5. Including The Last Of Us, Part 2 that I still haven't played yet. I've managed to remain unspoiled on how that story unfolded, so I'm hoping to start and finish that sometime soon before too late.

It's interesting how the show focused on the infection already and even showing the stuff coming out of the mouth of the infected

Was it 20 years after she died? I don't remember how long the time lapse was

I like the little shit they did like how Ellie was excited to be outside for the first time like she was in the game

It's interesting how the show focused on the infection already and even showing the stuff coming out of the mouth of the infected

Was it 20 years after she died? I don't remember how long the time lapse was

yes. After Sarah died the time lapse jumped 20 years

Back