Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION The Last of Us Part II

People were upset over nothing when it came to Abbey. I wouldn't mind a third game but I don't know where they can go

I think Ellie's story is pretty much done but they could get into the history of the scars or the fireflies or even continue Abby and Lev's story.

I realized that my whole first playthrough without using explosive arrows because I was on my stealth shit... those shits are gruesome! I had Rattler body parts dripping down from the ceiling and shit.

Now that time has passed… Abby’s story I think would of been better received if it was a standalone DLC and not part of the actual game. Having the game just focus on playing as Joel and Ellie/Ellie getting her revenge would of been good.

I put my controller down and let Ellie kill Abby. I was not happy because I was worried they were going to make us kill Ellie while playing Abby

lmao aw shit @Golan quick wit it 😄
ayye-point.gif

Just finished this two days ago.
Great game. Shit just ran on too long like fuckin Bad Boys 2.

I didn't have any beef with Abby once her story began unfolding and seeing her motivations, and as far as the death of that other major character...I've watched enough of The Wire to not trip over shit like that at this point.

It was my first playthru so I was really motivated less by the gamesplay itself and more into progressing the story (but without cheating and watching YouTube). So by the time Ellie and Dina's farmhouse scene occurs I'd have accepted that as the game's happy ending.

So when Ellie fuckin LEAVES her family to make me FIGHT again, I was just rootin for Abby at that point. Crush her fuckin head with those boulder-punching arms so we can wrap this shit up already.

I'll probably resume playing soon enough with my upgrades intact and wreck shit, I'll prolly enjoy the journey more too.

I copped it too, but still haven't played it. Thing is I copped it for cheap. I wanna say for bout $9.99 or $19.99 on one of them PS sales they had going on.

My boi Joel 🥹🥺😟

Just finished this two days ago.
Great game. Shit just ran on too long like fuckin Bad Boys 2.

I didn't have any beef with Abby once her story began unfolding and seeing her motivations, and as far as the death of that other major character...I've watched enough of The Wire to not trip over shit like that at this point.

It was my first playthru so I was really motivated less by the gamesplay itself and more into progressing the story (but without cheating and watching YouTube). So by the time Ellie and Dina's farmhouse scene occurs I'd have accepted that as the game's happy ending.

So when Ellie fuckin LEAVES her family to make me FIGHT again, I was just rootin for Abby at that point. Crush her fuckin head with those boulder-punching arms so we can wrap this shit up already.

I'll probably resume playing soon enough with my upgrades intact and wreck shit, I'll prolly enjoy the journey more too.
Yeah when Ellie went back out I said what are we doing man? lol

But then they gave me a silenced SMG and I was like you know what? This is fine

I think I fell in the love with the game at the part when Abby was on the way to the hospital

Back