Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION The Last of Us Part II

Between Scars and Wolves? Maybe. Scars hung people and disemboweled them. Issac had apartment buildings full of cages where he tortured people
There were groups that were cannibals, group that hung people on crosses on the beach, groups that had slaves
I don't think we have specifics of what Joel did besides knowing he killed a ton of people

Exactly.

And I'm pretty sure those people he killed...tried to kill him too.

Between Scars and Wolves? Maybe. Scars hung people and disemboweled them. Issac had apartment buildings full of cages where he tortured people
There were groups that were cannibals, group that hung people on crosses on the beach, groups that had slaves
I don't think we have specifics of what Joel did besides knowing he killed a ton of people
You don't have to put spoilers anymore fam, everyone played this lol.

But nah I think you missing the biggest point.... he stopped the vaccine from being made.

Dude is literally the cause of all those groups still existing.

Pittsburgh from the 1st game kinda told Joel & Tommy's past. It's definitely implied...

The vaccine wasn't 100%, they weren't even sure if it would work but Joel 100% snuffed out any chances of anyone trying...

You don't have to put spoilers anymore fam, everyone played this lol.

But nah I think you missing the biggest point.... he stopped the vaccine from being made.

Dude is literally the cause of all those groups still existing.
I got spoiled on facebook about one of the big things in the game so just looking out if anyone sees it lol

Would you be able to let your daughter be killed? That's essentially his reasoning. It's selfish as hell for sure but I definitely understand it.
He lied to Ellie about the fireflies saying there were others immune but it's possible there could be someone somewhere in the world. Also it was Abbys dad that said it couldn't be done without killing her. I don't know if he was supposed to be the best in the world or just the best in the fireflies but maybe someone else could do it without killing her ?‍♂️

I got spoiled on facebook about one of the big things in the game so just looking out if anyone sees it lol

Would you be able to let your daughter be killed? That's essentially his reasoning. It's selfish as hell for sure but I definitely understand it.
He lied to Ellie about the fireflies saying there were others immune but it's possible there could be someone somewhere in the world. Also it was Abbys dad that said it couldn't be done without killing her. I don't know if he was supposed to be the best in the world or just the best in the fireflies but maybe someone else could do it without killing her ?‍♂️
Bruh... fuck ellie lmao.

You telling me right now if god forbid your fam caught the rona and everything that has been going on with the rona, quarantine, and thousands of people dying, and there was some Indian kid that had the vaccine, but panjeet killed everyone in the village to hide the kid...you'd be cool with that?

Man that dude would be the most hated man in the world. And let's say even the kid hates panjeet now because he wanted to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

Lol first time I played the first game was on Grounded. Didn't on this one since there wasn't a trophy. There was a huge difference between Grounded and Easy on the first game.
I think I'd break my controller if I played this on Grounded

I know I'm mad late but I just beat this game yesterday and this was easily a 10/10. I get why so many people didn't like it but the way they told the story and all the improvements to the gameplay mechanics make this a masterpiece. I was really skeptical when they announced they were making a part 2 but I'm really glad they did.

I know I'm mad late but I just beat this game yesterday and this was easily a 10/10. I get why so many people didn't like it but the way they told the story and all the improvements to the gameplay mechanics make this a masterpiece. I was really skeptical when they announced they were making a part 2 but I'm really glad they did.

Honestly...I don't. Why are people mad? What is the main thing folks are angry about? Thats what I'm tryin to understand.

Honestly...I don't. Why are people mad? What is the main thing folks are angry about? Thats what I'm tryin to understand.

There are alot of bullshit reasons ( ellie being gay lev being a trslan etc) but i think some of the more understandable reasons are they waited 7 years to play as joel and he died in the first few hours. Also ppl are mad they had to play half the game as abby...

To me they miss the point completely if by the end they are still pissed but i understand that not everyone can forgive or at least understand her perspective.

The game asks the player to empathize with someone they hate and that might be too much for some ppl

There are alot of bullshit reasons ( ellie being gay lev being a trslan etc) but i think some of the more understandable reasons are they waited 7 years to play as joel and he died in the first few hours. Also ppl are mad they had to play half the game as abby...

To me they miss the point completely if by the end they are still pissed but i understand that not everyone can forgive or at least understand her perspective.

The game asks the player to empathize with someone they hate and that might be too much for some ppl
Ellie was gay in the first game, she even made out with her girlfriend in the first. Crazy how people skip that.

That very same DLC u play as her, foreshadowing that you gonna play as her later on.

Lev identifying as a boy is not even noticeable, they thought Abby was the tranny from the spoilers.

These maga more mad at men identifying as women more so than the other way around so that's the confusion.

See that's the shyt that's stupid to me. If they were expecting to play as Joel...but Naughty Dog never mentioned that as being a possibility...then they got no one to blame but themselves for assuming.

And you are absolutely right...them muthafuccas missed the point altogether. So what you play as Abby half the game...AND?? You play the other as Ellie. People wanna bitch just to bitch.

This is what makes the game brilliant. You can't truly say one side is right, while the other is wrong. A muthafucca kills your father, and you suppose to let that shyt ride?? On the flipside...you watch a muthafucca kill YOUR father-figure in front of you. Are you suppose to let that ride as well?

And let's not forget about the factions turning on Abby and Lev during the game. Fact is...EVERYONE got blood on their hands. Ellie killed a fuccin pregnant chick for peeks sake! Yet muthafuccas are mad Joel got killed?? LOL...FOH!

People were upset over nothing when it came to Abbey. I wouldn't mind a third game but I don't know where they can go
I was seriously worried they were going to have us kill her when we were beating on her

Lol I actually put the controller down and let Ellie beat Abbey to death a few times

I was seriously worried they were going to have us kill her when we were beating on her

Lol I actually put the controller down and let Ellie beat Abbey to death a few times
Same bro, i legit was like oh so this how they want to play...let that bitch take all those shots.

See that's the shyt that's stupid to me. If they were expecting to play as Joel...but Naughty Dog never mentioned that as being a possibility...then they got no one to blame but themselves for assuming.

And you are absolutely right...them muthafuccas missed the point altogether. So what you play as Abby half the game...AND?? You play the other as Ellie. People wanna bitch just to bitch.

This is what makes the game brilliant. You can't truly say one side is right, while the other is wrong. A muthafucca kills your father, and you suppose to let that shyt ride?? On the flipside...you watch a muthafucca kill YOUR father-figure in front of you. Are you suppose to let that ride as well?

And let's not forget about the factions turning on Abby and Lev during the game. Fact is...EVERYONE got blood on their hands. Ellie killed a fuccin pregnant chick for peeks sake! Yet muthafuccas are mad Joel got killed?? LOL...FOH!

Real shyt

Back