Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Last of Us (No 2nd Game Spoilers!!)

Station 11 is better....

jon-snow-game-of-thrones.gif
I’m going to put this on my Twitter like I said it originally. My 4 friends from my hometown will think it’s funny

Kind of easter egg. I'm guessing it wasn't mentioned in the video after the episode because it's a bit of a spoiler for next season but for gamers this was pretty cool
Voice actress of Abby was in this episode

So yall saying yall would be cool with sacrificing your child for the "greater good"?

Lol, fuck yall
Niggaz think they God

My child not dying for the sins of the world. The world will burn first.

I stand with Joel..... But I also agree he was 100% wrong and 100% selfish.

And he was dirty as fuck for lying to Ellie about it.

But I still stand with him, cuz I'm okay with being wrong, and selfish. I really don't give a fuck, as long as I'm happy. That's why I understand Joel. He really just don't give a fuck. That's his daughter and y'all not killing her right in front of me again 🤷🏿‍♂️

Fuck all y'all.... Even you Marlene.... Headshot

I didn't like the gameplay of the game, I lost interest fairly early. But I could tell the story was good. So I'm thankful for this series.

Niggaz think they God

My child not dying for the sins of the world. The world will burn first.

I stand with Joel..... But I also agree he was 100% wrong and 100% selfish.

And he was dirty as fuck for lying to Ellie about it.

But I still stand with him, cuz I'm okay with being wrong, and selfish. I really don't give a fuck, as long as I'm happy. That's why I understand Joel. He really just don't give a fuck. That's his daughter and y'all not killing her right in front of me again 🤷🏿‍♂️

Fuck all y'all.... Even you Marlene.... Headshot
Ellie was suffering from survivors guilt, no reason for Joel to add the whole world to the list with Riley, Tess, Henry and Sam

I think she was traumatized from killing her first non-infected person and that whole situation with David moreso than survivors remorse.

She still deserved to make her own choice

Marlene should have just had Joel killed.

She knew he was crazy.. That's why she was treating him like that. And she even said he was the WORST possible person to owe.

Cuz anyone else would have been thankful that their life was spared. Joel wants his baby.

I think she was traumatized from killing her first non-infected person and that whole situation with David moreso than survivors remorse.

Without playing the games, I'm sure she'll have the same choice down the road.

But it's like Joel said, you find different shit to fight for. So he's following his own path. And he'll let her make her choice later.

But he's not going to be denied time with his daughter again buddy cuz the world said so. He's going to keep his lies, and enjoy watching ellii grow up. And when the time comes he'll let her know what the plan was for the cure, and it's up to her to pursue it

Without playing the games, I'm sure she'll have the same choice down the road.

But it's like Joel said, you find different shit to fight for. So he's following his own path. And he'll let her make her choice later.

But he's not going to be denied time with his daughter again buddy cuz the world said so. He's going to keep his lies, and enjoy watching ellii grow up. And when the time comes he'll let her know what the plan was for the cure, and it's up to her to pursue it

whats to pursue? He killed the people that were actively trying to make the cure. They said it a few times in this series.. if anybody else sees the bite marks on her arm they aint asking questions they killing her immediately

When she was talking about Riley dying in the game she said she was still waiting for her turn, survivor remorse is the main thing she's dealing with

Back