Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Since when Uber and Lyft drivers started acting like waitresses?!?

I try not to take these shits that often. Took one earlier and the driver was being a little too fuckin attentive.

I remember when they'd always try to have a conversation with you then after the initial boom died down drivers would stfu and just take u to your destination. Now these fuckers blast their music unabashedly unless u say something....fine with me. Just drive.

Anyway.
Driver kept fuckin with me asking me if the air is fine, apologizing for potholes and shit.... I'm like nigga 😐

Finally we almost there and drivers like "oh they changed up stuff with the companies they don't make as much as they used to and they survive off of TIPS" 🤦🏽‍♂️

Here we go with this shit again. Nobody just works anymore. 5 stars ain't good enough no mo, I gotta tip too or people can't eat??

Oye fuckin veh man

Last edited:
Since when Uber and Lyft drivers started acting like waitresses?!?

I try not to take these shits that often. Took one earlier and the driver was being a little too fuckin attentive.

I remember when they'd always try to have a conversation with you then after the initial boom died done drivers would stfu and just take u to your destination. Now these fuckers blast their music unabashedly unless u say something....fine with me. Just drive.

Anyway.
Driver kept fuckin with me asking me if the air is fine, apologizing for potholes and shit.... I'm like nigga 😐

Finally we almost there and drivers like "oh they changed up stuff with the companies they don't make as much as they used to and they survive off of TIPS" 🤦🏽‍♂️

Here we go with this shit again. Nobody just works anymore. 5 stars ain't good enough no mo, I gotta tip too or people can't eat??

Oye fuckin veh man

Unfortunately I don’t have a job so I’m driving for both but I don’t say much at all. Hey how are you and that’s it. I never initiate a conversation

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
This thread is the epitome of off the rails

I didn't wanna sully the movie thread where actual discussion about the movie is doing on with Boosie foolishness

I guess, I just don't want no spoilers and you know it's gonna spark a comment or two.

But I get it

Last edited:

Ok I didn't mean for you to post his work, ESPECIALLY this song lol

It's so bad

I tried 3 different times to listen to this all the way through and it just sucks

He do got a couple tracks I bang with though.

I think he gonna be that hook guy in 24

Really? You got a popup or something.. also we gotta rock
Nah, it just ended and then it popped up in the same style it does when someone quilts or griefs. Said game was ended due to rules, and the record will be adjusted based on…ima be real I didn’t read that shit. Once I knew what it was i exited the screen.

Next time Im online I’ll send you an invite. Ion got a mike tho, ion wanna feel compelled to go back and forth with people.

Back