COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Something that has been swirling in my mind for a minute

There is a certain aesthetic, social emotional state
. Sub category of negrodom thata rose out of the post panther/regan/crack era

that resides/persists in the community..... and in many cases peoples word view..even view of Blackness itself is colored by the distortions

did yall know that EA will kick you from a game if you curse at your opponent? Dude that was winning was cursing at me so much that EA closed the game and gave me a win.
This some ole bs you should be able to talk trash during a game.

This some ole bs you should be able to talk trash during a game.
I think that you can but when you use a lot of expletives or certain expletives, it kicks you.

He just going on about, “you suck nigga, all you do is run the fucking ball nigga, suck ass raiders nigga”

Got his ass up outta there..

It was a black dude

I want to thank you all for the prayers. My dad is off the incubator and is breathing on his own. He is also sitting up and is able to eat soft foods now. Hopefully he should heading home in the next couple of days. He still has some work to do, but he is doing great and ready to go home.

I want to thank you all for the prayers. My dad is off the incubator and is breathing on his own. He is also sitting up and is able to eat soft foods now. Hopefully he should heading home in the next couple of days. He still has some work to do, but he is doing great and ready to go home.

This is great news!

414988757_684559787127984_2535565971527237417_n.jpg

They coulda put a lil more effort into these, but still...

11s2zwh.gif

Wonderful news, thank you for the update!

Reactions: Royal
Aight, it’s the first Wednesday of the new year so here’s a story about my friend having sex with a woman that has seizures when she cums.

So, the way he told me the story was he met the woman in a dive bar. Beautiful woman he says, it’s a bar that he goes to frequently and he noticed that even though she was beautiful. She drank alone a lot and the other guys wouldn’t approach.

He said he thought she had some crazy std, bad smelling cooch, or something else wild cause why she don’t get talked to or ask to dance. So one night after a bad day, he get drunk and curiosity leads him to asking the woman to dance.

So they dance and she got the biggest most beautiful smile and he said that he could tell it meant a lot to her and making her feel good made him feel better so they started talking. So after a couple weeks he was even more curious as to why no dudes fucked wit her at the bar.

Said he found out once he was able to drift the talk to leading them to having sex. He said that she tells him that she wants to have sex with him but is afraid to scare him off, he said his heart drop ..lol, he said he thought, “oh no, this bitch got the herp”.

Then she goes on to explain that she had seizures when she orgasms. He don’t believe her so he just comforts her and tells her no matter what she think she’s like during sex, he won’t judge her.

So the night comes, and she tells him, that she has a glass of water on the night stand, a spoon, and a pill. She till him, if she cum, dip the spoon in the water, and use it to suppress her tongue, toss the pill in her mouth and throw the water down that bitch.

So he say to himself, oh this bitch really into this role play shit or something, no way she be having seizures like that, but he gone play along. Bout 10 minutes in she get to moving wit the motion and he said he can tell he got her.

So he sing and shit, that’s part of his shit when he fuck. He said he play tank and woman love when he fucking them and sang the lyrics with passion once they into it. So he hitting it, and tank go “when we”

lol..and he go, “when we fuck” and bang forward one last time, she half way scream “im cu”. And he said that bitch got to shaking gizmo, I understand that reference. Anyway, so..she shaking and he look over at the end table.

He panicking cause he never believed her, he dived at the table and knocks all the shit of the table. He get off the bed but the bitch got a oak bed and that shit won’t move and cause he panicking he can’t think so he grabbed his boxers, his pants, his shirt, his keys and runs to his car.

He said he gets in the car and starts it and feels bad that he leaving her to die. He said “Germz, my conscious got the best of me” used my real name.

He ran back inside, and this bitch still shaking like a lab rabbit…(I died laughing at that shit)

He said he dove under the bed, and could only find the pill. Ran to the bathroom and filled up the cup that held her tooth brush. Jumped on the bed and open her mouth.

lol..he said she clamped down on his fingers:hahaha:

He said , I was bout to punch that bitch in the face

1704290262026.gif

Then he found composure, pried her mouth open, toss down the pill, and toss down the water.

A few moments later. She stop seizing, and started snoring. He said once she started snoring, he woke her up, she looked around the room and said

Damn, that musta been a big one

Didn't I get dizzy pass out, fuck up my back on the fall and end up right back in the hospital. Doctors and nurses looking at me crazy like "again nigga" 🤦🏿

Need them to hurry up with this morphine fr. Then let's see what this x-ray is saying.

Thank God my mom was there. My ride or die.

We gon get right eventually. 🙏

Do yall realize that the song “get low” in retrospect.

The lyrics speak from a perspective of a nigga we all hate to be at a function with

Being overly direct and aggressive with the women, getting drunk and daring people to try to calm their behavior because they are liable to do something stupid now that they are drunk and ruin the occasion for everyone

Didn't I get dizzy pass out, fuck up my back on the fall and end up right back in the hospital. Doctors and nurses looking at me crazy like "again nigga" 🤦🏿

Need them to hurry up with this morphine fr. Then let's see what this x-ray is saying.

Thank God my mom was there. My ride or die.

We gon get right eventually. 🙏

damn, you got vertigo or something?