Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Smh, I was looking for that thread, too.

Wait, so does this mean you're going to start talking about haplogroups, again?

View attachment 1322452
🤣🤣🤣😭😭

3f07a56df285141ce38e029df5fa808e6f8ba5f6.gifv

Real Jordan wearers view mids as Team Jordan's. They are mass produced and like @TTBF said they are more for kids and females. One of the appeals of the highs is they are hard to get. You can get the mids all day long at places like Dicks sporting goods etc. Just look at the tongue. If they don't have the Nike air logo and has a jumpman logo they are frowned upon. The mid tounge is also thinner giving it that cheap feel .

I don't condemn people for wearing mids but don't come at niggas like you are a sneaker head bcuz you will clowned. It be like that sometime.

Last edited:
Real Jordan wearers view mids as Team Jordan's. They are mass produced and like @TTBF said they are more for kids and females. One of the appeals of the highs is they are hard to get. You can get the mids all day long at places like Dicks sporting goods etc. Just look at the tongue. If they don't have the Nike air logo and has a jumpman logo they are frowned upon. The mid tounge is also thinner giving it that cheap feel .

I don't condemn people for wearing kids but don't come at niggas like you are a sneaker head bcuz you will clowned. It be like that sometime.

Naw. That’s wasn’t a thing till bout 12 years ago. Mids was very much in.

Y’all go fooled thinking it was taboo and now folks acting brand new because NOBODY was rocking 1s at the time.

Naw. That’s wasn’t a thing till bout 12 years ago. Mids was very much in.

Y’all go fooled thinking it was taboo and now folks acting brand new because NOBODY was rocking 1s at the time.
In your area. This ain't true for my area.

I don't condemn people for wearing kids but don't come at niggas like you are a sneaker head bcuz you will clowned. It be like that sometime.

This is the answer I was looking for 👍🏾.

There are things I definitely think should be gate kept but sneakers are definitely not one of them

Wear what you like

Wear what you can afford
“Wear what you can afford” is exactly how people ended up seeing them as a status symbol

I’m talking way before a sneaker head culture

Back