Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Ya'll remember when all the family sitcoms always made it seem like men had to basically beg their wives for sex and women essentially stopped wanting to have sex after they got married. Talking to some dudes I know that are my age and never been married, it seems like them dudes actually believed marriage worked that way. I wonder how many people got bad perceptions of what marriage is like based on what TV shows they watched.
Don't know if it came from sitcoms but yea that's always been the open joke about marriage

Ya'll remember when all the family sitcoms always made it seem like men had to basically beg their wives for sex and women essentially stopped wanting to have sex after they got married. Talking to some dudes I know that are my age and never been married, it seems like them dudes actually believed marriage worked that way. I wonder how many people got bad perceptions of what marriage is like based on what TV shows they watched.
I have a couple friends like this. But I mind my business.

Don't know if it came from sitcoms but yea that's always been the open joke about marriage
It was a joke that an old guy told me about getting married. He was like you know why the bride is crying while waking down the aisle... I'm like why he said it because she know she'll never have to suck dick again. I was like damn never thought of anything like that

The amount of men who know so little about the ovulation cycle of a woman is quite sad. Especially when a woman gets to premenopausal age...

Shrugs

a 29-year-old woman in Hidalgo, Mexico recently approached a railway track to take a selfie as the CPKC's Final Spike Steam Tour train plowed ahead at full speed.

Shrugs

a 29-year-old woman in Hidalgo, Mexico recently approached a railway track to take a selfie as the CPKC's Final Spike Steam Tour train plowed ahead at full speed.
Dying for the gram. Smmfh. Rip.

Shrugs

I saw this but didn't know she died

I know a few ppl that told me that's actually what they experienced

My thoughts: "well that's y'all"
My words: "damn that's fucked up"

When ya mans wilding infront of company but he ya mans and you really fuck wit him

Chicks clown my mans in my company over this shit, ima go to the bathroom and pee sitting down wit the door open

Back