Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

In your area. This ain't true for my area.
I was in LA and Dallas.

1s never was what they were till the last several years.

And wearing mids was never an issue.

It’s just some cornball shit that popped off due to availability like you said because the shoe was exactly the same with the same color ways till like I said the last several years

“Wear what you can afford” is exactly how people ended up seeing them as a status symbol

I’m talking way before a sneaker head culture
Touche

But I'll go a step further and say people really couldn't afford them to begin with and that's when the race to impress people you really don't like began

I was in LA and Dallas.

It’s just some cornball shit that popped off due to availability like you said because the shoe was exactly the same with the same color ways till like I said the last several years
I lived in the same cities bro. We'll just have to disagree.

I never heard of people camping out over night to get a pair of mids.

I never heard of stores having raffles for mids.

I never heard of people getting robbed for their mids.

I'm not saying mids didn't sell. Of course they did bcuz they were everywhere and half the price of AJ1 highs. Im just stating to why they are not as popular.

It's like if you see a C-class Benz but then the S-class pulls up. Big difference.

I was in LA and Dallas.

🎯🎯🎯

I lived in the same cities bro. We'll just have to disagree.

I never heard of people camping out over night to get a pair of mids.

I never heard of stores having raffles for mids.

I never heard of people getting robbed for their mids.

I'm not saying mids didn't sell. Of course they did bcuz they were everywhere and half the price of AJ1 highs. Im just stating to why they are not as popular.

It's like if you see a C-class Benz but then the S- S-class pulls up. Big difference.
I think both of y'all are right

I think the overall point that we can agree with is that it's dumb when you really think about it

I think I remember reading somewhere that Nike was doing the mids to cut costs on materials.

To Dwayne point, they can make the same colors as the highs

To og point, now the highs are more coveted

Nike knew what they were doing when they started putting all the best colorways on the Highs. I had to go to the resell market for those damn Rebellionairs 🤬

Back